PDA

View Full Version : SWEEPSTAKE: Vendor Stepping up to help a Calgunner!!! Entry is closed !!!

bjl333
10-13-2010, 6:14 PM
THESE PRIZES WILL BE DRAWN TOMORROW AT THE TURKEY SHOOT. LAST CHANCE TO GET A SHOT AT THESE COOL PRODUCTS!!! GO TO THE MAIN THREAD TO DONATE!!!!

I would like to thank our Vendors for steping up to help ReconDoc242 (Carlos) in his time of need !!! Please do not post donations on this page. This page is reserved for Thank You & Comments to our generous Vendors !!! :hurray: :thumbsup: These items will be part of our drawing at the Turkey Shoot. Each additional item donated will mean another winner !!!

For Donations please go to my original Thread >>> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=350988

Sooooo, In addition to the LMT upper. We now have these:

#1. Midwest PX

Hi Jordon,
Absolutely. I will donated ten, California-legal 10rd 5.56 PMAGs to the cause which has a $200 retail value. The winner is free to choose colors as well as style (10/20, 10/30, stubby, curved stubby).
The generosity of Calguns is overwhelming and I'm happy to be part of it.
Thanks,
Ty

#2. Liberty Optics

Sure, we'll donate a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 mildot scope worth $500
Scott
http://www.libertyoptics.com/contents/en-us/image_viewer.html?lmd=40381.590278

#3. On Target Range

Please list that On-Target is donating a one year membership, or one year renewal, to the winner.

#4. TDS Guns

We will donate a lower and send it to their ffl of choice. It will be an Aeroprecision AR15 multi cal lower.

#5. Tin Star Supply

Hi,
Not sure if I should post this in the donations thread or if you need to know first.......
I (yzernie @ Tin Star Supply) will donate this to the cause....
I will pay the sales tax and DROS for free...or ship it to the winner's FFL for free.
Henry Repeating Arms, .22lr lever action, large loop rifle, 16" bbl, 12 + 1 capacity
http://www.henryrepeating.com/images/rifles/h001l-levercarbine-main.jpg

#6. Stone Cobra Tactical

http://www.stonecobratactical.com/ I can donate a Condor fleece jacket in XL.

#7. Colfax Tactical

Hi Jordan
I would be glad to help. I can offer a Colfax Tactical Premium 80% lower (shipped).
Please let me know how you want to proceed.
Larry Myers
Colfax Tactical

#8. North Bay Duracoaters

http://www.duracoaters.com/
I was wondering, I'm a certified duracoat finisher, I'd like to donate a duracoat finishing job for similar funding to his situation.
Thanks man, for stepping up, for Carlos and his family.

#9. Metal Dog Tactical

Hi Jordon,
Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy working on getting my retail store squared away. I would be happy to donate some products for a worthy cause! I can donate a Tactical Vest, Backpack and Shemagh. The vest and backpack are black and the shemagh is tan/black. Thanks for organizing this...
Tunis
Metal Dog Tactical

#10 Aeonstar, Calguns member.

I am new here i know of Recondoc from Bloodydecks! would like to put up a Day of duck hunting on my private duck club near the Salton Sea. All you need is your lic and show up. I can provide everything needed .... value=priceless if we kill something that is, this is for one man only as the blinds are two man and i need to be there

Bill Wright

#11 Assult Planet - BulletButton.com

Jordan,
We will donate and yes we will ship it them:
1 - SKS paratrooper front sight
1 - AK Bullet Button
1 - AR Bullet Button
Regards,
Craig

#12 Allied Armory

I will be donating 1 of each to the raffle:

Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff $$73.23 Retail
Kershaw Blackout 40% Serrated Knife $89.95 Retail

Thank you for letting us participate in this cause. Calguns really is a big family and we take care of our own.

David
Allied Armory

#13 Entreprise Arms

I have a tapco ak folding stock in OD green, and an original Leatherman tool.

I'll be happy to donate them. I'm sorry its not more.

Matt

97F1504RAD
10-13-2010, 6:27 PM
So if we donated for the LMT already do we need to then make another donation for the mags is that how it's going to work Or is it all being combined as one package?

bjl333
10-13-2010, 6:30 PM
So if we donated for the LMT already do we need to then make another donation for the mags is that how it's going to work Or is it all being combined as one package?

NO, There is no need for another donation, but if someone wants to...I won't stop them. This will generate more donations for Carlos. The drawing will be at the Turkey Shoot. The winner will get the item mailed to them. So please DONATE !!!
Jordon

bjl333
10-13-2010, 6:32 PM
I know where I'll shop now !!

bjl333
10-13-2010, 6:48 PM
This is AWESOME AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

LIBERTY OPTICS STEPPED WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UP !!!

SixPointEight
10-13-2010, 7:51 PM
So does this means there's 3 winners instead of one? Or one big winner? lol

Thanks to the supporting vendors. Nice to see some support from the companies that already support our 2A site.

bjl333
10-13-2010, 7:55 PM

Thanks to the supporting vendors. Nice to see some support from the companies that already support our 2A site.

As of now 3 weiners !!! :D

SixPointEight
10-13-2010, 8:05 PM

Good choice. This is really getting big. Just shows what a great community us gunnies really are.

bjl333
10-13-2010, 8:06 PM
Good choice. This is really getting big. Just shows what a great community us gunnies really are.

Spread da word !!!! ;):D

foxtrotuniformlima
10-13-2010, 8:13 PM
That is fantastic. You are right, I know where I will shop now.

bjl333
10-13-2010, 8:42 PM
Number three !!!!! On Target Range

Please list that On-Target is donating a one year membership, or one year renewal, to the winner.

I thank OnTarget for everyone !!!

45DAVID1
10-13-2010, 9:24 PM
Good job vendors!

How will the drawing work? First name picked chooses what he gets or each item will be set aside and each draw just gets what item is up next? That may work better in case not everyone is able to goto the shoot.

only10x
10-13-2010, 9:59 PM
A BIG THANK YOU To all the Sponsors and Calgunners who have stepped forward !!!

bjl333
10-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Good job vendors!

How will the drawing work? First name picked chooses what he gets or each item will be set aside and each draw just gets what item is up next? That may work better in case not everyone is able to goto the shoot.

Except for the LMT Upper which I'll bring along. The other items will be shipped directly to the winners. The lower will be shipped to the winner's FFL, I'll call the FFL and see if I could get them to waive fees.

Each item gets a different owner. So we have 4 winners here now.

bjl333
10-13-2010, 10:22 PM
AND our latest PRIZEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will donate a lower and send it to their ffl of choice. It will be an Aeroprecision AR15 multi cal lower.

A Brand new lower from TDS GUNS Yaaaayyyyyy to TDS Guns !!!!

The Bacon Eater
10-13-2010, 10:43 PM
This is truly a generous way to step up and help a fellow calgunner in need. Thank you to the vendors who stepped up and bjl333 for making this happen.

bjl333
10-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Hats off to Tin Star Supply

Hi,

Not sure if I should post this in the donations thread or if you need to know first.......

I (yzernie @ Tin Star Supply) will donate this to the cause....

I will pay the sales tax and DROS for free...or ship it to the winner's FFL for free.

Henry Repeating Arms, .22lr lever action, large loop rifle, 16" bbl, 12 + 1 capacity

SPEECHLESS !!!

bjl333
10-13-2010, 11:10 PM
This is some info on Tin Star Supply. They deserve our support in return !!!

TinStarSupply@aol.com

My Commercial Sales and Good Deals Ad
>>> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=257865 <<<

LEO only guns sales ad
>>> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=255858 <<<

bjl333
10-13-2010, 11:41 PM

THANK YOU!!!
Midwest PX
Liberty Optics
On Target Range

Now we'll have 5 weiners !! :p

Add:
TDS Guns
Tin Star Supply

97F1504RAD
10-14-2010, 7:32 AM
Outstanding and a big Thanks to all the companies who have donated.

gunRfun
10-14-2010, 9:18 AM
I know where I'll shop now !!

Truly! =D Props to the other vendors who are donating.

ArkinDomino
10-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Amazing turn out...

Recession
10-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Except for the LMT Upper which I'll bring along. The other items will be shipped directly to the winners. The lower will be shipped to the winner's FFL, I'll call the FFL and see if I could get them to waive fees.

Each item gets a different owner. So we have 4 winners here now.

So does the first name drawn get to choose which item he/she wants? Or will there be a set draw for a certain item?

bjl333
10-14-2010, 11:20 AM
So does the first name drawn get to choose which item he/she wants? Or will there be a set draw for a certain item?

I am thinking to write the prizes on paper and put them in a bowl. We pick a prize from the bowl then draw the winner from a second bowl. This way everything is random and no favorites.

Sounds good ?? Ideas ???

bjl333
10-14-2010, 12:58 PM
We have more Vendors stepping forward !!!

#6. Stone Cobra Tactical

Originally Posted by StoneCobraTactical.Com
I can donate a Condor fleece jacket in XL.

#7. Colfax Tactical

Originally Posted by Colfax Tactical
Hi Jordan
I would be glad to help. I can offer a Colfax Tactical Premium 80% lower (shipped).
Please let me know how you want to proceed.
Larry Myers
Colfax Tactical

:clap::clap:

Maltese Falcon
10-14-2010, 1:05 PM
I am thinking to write the prizes on paper and put them in a bowl. We pick a prize from the bowl then draw the winner from a second bowl. This way everything is random and no favorites.

Sounds good ?? Ideas ???

That sounds good Jordan....and many thanks for your efforts. Hopefully this will get the family back on their feet soon. .

Recession
10-14-2010, 1:22 PM

Sounds good ?? Ideas ???

Also, will there be limitations on how many prizes a single person can win? If a person wins a prize, is his name then removed from the list or can there be a possibility that a single person can win it all?

bjl333
10-14-2010, 1:26 PM
Also, will there be limitations on how many prizes a single person can win? If a person wins a prize, is his name then removed from the list or can there be a possibility that a single person can win it all?

Yeah, I probably won't throw his name back into the bucket. More chances for everybody to get something for their generosity

This is a for a good cause and I would've just sold the upper and gave him the cash. But I felt it wasn't enough, seeing how bad the loss was.

and

Here we are !!!

SixPointEight
10-14-2010, 3:46 PM
The one from the range should probably go to someone local to the range. The rest, should be random.

ReconDoc242
10-14-2010, 3:50 PM
Thank you so much to all the vendors donating stuff. You guys are making a massive impact on my family's life during this tough time. I am grateful to all of you. God Bless all you guys.

bjl333
10-14-2010, 5:06 PM
I made a mistake in spelling Stone Cobra's name!!! Sorry.

#6. Stone Cobra Tactical

Originally Posted by StoneColdTactical.Com
http://www.stonecobratactical.com/ I can donate a Condor fleece jacket in XL.

bjl333
10-14-2010, 5:13 PM
Thank you so much to all the vendors donating stuff. You guys are making a massive impact on my family's life during this tough time. I am grateful to all of you. God Bless all you guys.

In the emails they all wish you well and a quick rebuilding.

Take care of your family and let this family take care of you !!!

bjl333
10-14-2010, 9:16 PM
Metal Dog Tactical is our #9 Vendor >>> WHO LET THE DOG OUT !!! :D

Hi Jordon,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy working on getting my retail store squared away. I would be happy to donate some products for a worthy cause! I can donate a Tactical Vest, Backpack and Shemagh. The vest and backpack are black and the shemagh is tan/black. Thanks for organizing this...

Tunis
Metal Dog Tactical

bjl333
10-15-2010, 12:29 PM
We have 9 items plus the LMT. Check it out there will 10 WINNERS at the Tactical Turkey Shoot 11/07/10. Please :clap::clap::clap: to all the Vendors for stepping up !!!

COME ON CALGUNNERS !!! HELP ReconDoc242 get back on his feet. CONTRIBUTE !!!

bjl333
10-18-2010, 10:19 AM
We have a $500 Scope, a $340 Lever gun for prizes, and thats just some of them ... Come check it out !!

Aeonstar
10-18-2010, 11:44 AM
I am new here i know of Recondoc from Bloodydecks! would like to put up a Day of duck hunting on my private duck club near the Salton Sea. All you need is your lic and show up. I can provide everything needed....value=priceless if we kill something that is this is for one man only as the blinds are two man and i need to be there

Bill Wright

Edit/Delete Message

MarCay08
10-18-2010, 2:11 PM
THANKS TO ALL THE VENDORS THAT STEPPED UP!!! WOW, this is bigger than expected..

bjl333
10-19-2010, 10:03 AM
THANKS TO ALL THE VENDORS THAT STEPPED UP!!! WOW, this is bigger than expected..

Thanks, We need to get more prople involve.

yzernie
10-28-2010, 12:33 PM
What he said.

bjl333
10-28-2010, 1:23 PM

What he said.

Except my fingers was faster then my brain on the keyboard!!!:p:D

telcolineman
10-28-2010, 7:08 PM
Awesome job vendors, And a great cause
Thanks Jim

bjl333
10-28-2010, 8:00 PM
Do you want to win this?? Click on to the Sweepstake below!!

bjl333
11-01-2010, 11:56 PM
#12 Allied Armory
I will be donating 1 of each to the raffle:

Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff $$73.23 Retail
Kershaw Blackout 40% Serrated Knife $89.95 Retail

Thank you for letting us participate in this cause. Calguns really is a big family and we take care of our own.

David
Allied Armory

:clap::clap::clap: I wanna thank Allied Armory for steping up for ReconDoc242. Pass the word around and help out a fellow Calgunner !!!! :party::party:

bjl333
11-03-2010, 11:32 PM
#13 Entreprise Arms

I have a tapco ak folding stock in OD green, and an original Leatherman tool.

I'll be happy to donate them. I'm sorry its not more.

Matt

We have more Vendors stepping up for ReconDoc242. I thank Entreprise Arms for stepping in to help. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bjl333
11-05-2010, 12:44 PM
The last day is here !!! The donation thread will close 11/06/10 at midnight. Come on guys and donate to help put Recondoc242's life back in order.