PDA

View Full Version : New From NYC

e36logic
10-12-2010, 5:06 PM
Hey, I'm James from nyc.

I've came across this forum when I was interested in learning about owning a pistol in nyc, but shortly after, I realized that my second amendment rights are abolished just because of where I was born and raised. I don't get how I live in a dangerous city with a lot of illegal firearms on the street, and I can't even purchase one legally with no hassle just to protect myself, I'm fed up with all this. :mad:

There's a lot of great info here I enjoy reading this site, and if anyone can advise me on how to get a firearm with no hassle I'll gladly accept guidance.

James.

BayAreaShooter
10-12-2010, 5:47 PM
I can not help you with you dilemma but welcome to the forum.

Exposed
10-12-2010, 8:06 PM
Ya, wish I could help bud, but, I'm not savvy on NYC laws. If you ever move here to CA, I would be more than happy to help you out. Either way, welcome.

AJAX22
10-12-2010, 8:20 PM
Welcome...

I'm a Californian temporarily in NYC for school.

SoCal Bob
10-13-2010, 1:45 PM
Welcome to Calguns James, things are getting better, one court case at a time.

AJAX22
10-13-2010, 2:08 PM
I spent the better part of the day reading up on NYC and ny state firearms regulations... It's unbelievably bad here.

Not just with guns but with pretty much all weapon type things.

NorCalSJ
10-13-2010, 4:22 PM
Welcome to Calguns..

Fjold
10-13-2010, 6:56 PM
Welcome,

These guys might be able to help you out there in NY.

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/

zod
10-14-2010, 1:42 PM
I don't get how I live in a dangerous city with a lot of illegal firearms on the street, and I can't even purchase one legally with no hassle just to protect myself, I'm fed up with all this. :mad:

Really sorry to hear this, I wish you luck in your search. Where there's a will...