PDA

View Full Version : AAR: Falcon Security's Tactical Shotgun I on Saturday, October 9, 2010

markitzero
10-11-2010, 2:56 PM
This was my first class with Falcon Security Group. There was a total of 4 students with two instructors. We all got a lot of personal attention and were able to do drills many times over for refinement. Instead of 200 required rounds we each used over 300 easily. All drills were explained in full and demoed before we even attempted them. The two instructors Voodoo and Hollywood were very knowledgeable, experienced, personable and competent. All students knew each other but two had much more experience than the other two so they were able to cater their instruction to each individual student's capabilities. We covered all the fundamentals and course requirements and thus were able to perform even more advanced drills. We covered enough material for two days worth and all of us came away improved shotgun operators. This is one outfit we will all continue taking courses. Not only are their prices comparatively affordable but when you consider the level of instruction it becomes even more valuable.

BMWguy206
10-11-2010, 3:09 PM
I need to buy a shotgun.

negolien
10-11-2010, 3:24 PM
Hum did your instructers fly in per-chance? I' am surrprised they let them off NAS Mirimar isn't school still in? giggle........