PDA

View Full Version : Affordable business space to base a new FFL

illbits
10-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I am a Minnesota resident working towards starting an internet based firearms business on a shoestring budget with dreams of some day growing it into a thriving business. I have created an LLC, applied for a federal trademark, and began the process of acquiring an FFL, but I have hit a big snag along the way. Unfortunately the city of Minneapolis, where I live, does not allow residents to run firearms businesses from the home so I will be unable to aquire a home based FFL. I imagine this is a common problem and I wonder if anyone can suggest a creative and legal solution to acquiring an affordable business space sufficient for the purposes of acquiring and using a FFL. Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.

halifax
10-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Welcome.

Minnesota! OK seems to me I remember seeing vast expanses of rural-ness just outside the Twin Cities. Lots of out-buildings too. Rent one of those in a business friendly community. Got to be something available at a reasonable price. Apply for the FFL at the business address.