View Full Version : NAA Mini Revolver

10-07-2010, 1:46 PM
Thinking about buying a naa mini revolver...what are the pros/cons?

89 Vision
10-07-2010, 2:10 PM
Pros: They are very well made and reliable. My gf thinks it's the cutest thing in the world.

Cons: The smallest version is hard to shoot. It wants to jump out of your hand when you fire it. Not very accurate either. Of course this is a belly gun or last ditch weapon, so accuracy is not that important.

I like them very much, but they are more novelty to me than anything, kind of like derringers. If you want one for defense get the .22 magnum version, and with the bigger grip. OTOH, I've always wanted the Black Widow model.

10-07-2010, 4:14 PM
its hella fun to shoot and very well made. you can damn near keep it in your mouth or perhaps another bodily cavity if needed for concealment haha.

10-07-2010, 4:56 PM
I'd get this lil guy.

10-07-2010, 5:20 PM
I got mine!

As 89 Vision said, after owning both, I prefer the Magnum version with the larger grip.

10-07-2010, 5:30 PM
I just bought one because I have always wanted one. Zero usefullness, its just a novelity and for fun. I can't even "aim" the thing as the web of my hand totally hides the gun when pointing it on target! I'm thinking some oversize grips or the folding grip will make it easier to shoot.

10-07-2010, 6:49 PM
It's a neat little mouse gun.

10-07-2010, 7:11 PM
A fun toy. Decent as a last ditch self defense tool, very difficult to operate with large hands. The larger black folding grips are a must for practical use. My dad carries his hiking with the folding grip, mine lives in the safe and comes out to entertain company. They're cheap enough, why not?

10-08-2010, 3:22 AM
Bought one as a novelty. I got the smaller 22LR. I shoot it every once in awhile. No problem aiming, but accuracy is not great. I can still hit a man sized target out at 50ft., but cant put the bullet where I want it. For a .22 it is very LOUD. The craftsmanship is amazing. Well built and sturdy. Never had a single glitch or problem. I think around 400 rounds fired so far. I kinda wish I bought the larger frame magnum. The Pug model is the best with its heavy barrel, and tritium sight but not on the DOJ list. A lazer is available for all 3 models.

10-08-2010, 5:00 AM
Don't forget the bayonet:
...A lazer is available for all 3 models.
Mine is the .22lr version (no laser or bayonet). It's a fun novelty but not something I'd carry if I had any other choice. This falls strictly in the 'better than nothing' category.

10-08-2010, 9:23 PM
This is funny but could be real.

10-08-2010, 9:44 PM
I bought one in 22lr, could never figure out how to shoot it with the stock tiny grips..... with the folder grip it was no problem. Novelty more than anything for me.

10-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Thinking about buying a naa mini revolver...what are the pros/cons?

I had one back in 1980 when they first came out, in 22 short.
It was a fun toy, I think I could hit a gallon milk container from
15 feet.