PDA

View Full Version : Anybody use Glock Night Sights

Table Rock Arms
10-07-2010, 9:42 AM
Just wondering what peoples experiences are with Glock Nights Sights? I am working on the parts to transfer the gen 4's into California, and I should have my first barrel and magazine done next week. I was gonna order a G17 to do my initial transfer, but the fixed sight model is not in stock at the distributor I am gonna buy from. They have the adjustable sights and the Glock night sights. The cost is a little more, but I would be willing to eat some of the cost in order to get the first transfer done. Anybody using them?

Ryan

pinwheels
10-07-2010, 2:08 PM
Glock installs both Trijicon and "Glock" (actually Mepro) night sights. I'm quite happy with Trijicons. No first hand experience with Mepro, but I've seen good reports for them too.

Colt-45
10-07-2010, 5:22 PM
I'll let you know when I take mine home. It comes with Glock night sights.

RollingCode3
10-07-2010, 5:29 PM
Glock night sights is pretty bright. I just picked up mine a few days ago.

Glock night sights is on the right. I

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/cadetcode3/guns/IMG_0901.jpg

sequoia_nomad
10-07-2010, 7:18 PM
I ordered a LEO trade in G22 with Trijicons, I couldn't be happier with it. I was a little hesitant to pay extra because I really didn't "need" them, but now I'm glad I have them. They are steel, glow bright, and still work great in daylight.

Fishslayer
10-08-2010, 7:53 AM
I fired my first Glock last weekend. It had the Trujicon sights. Theyz the chiznit! The range I go to has pretty bad lighting on the line but the sights on the Glock were clear & sharp. Vastly superior to the plain white dots on my Ruger.

I see a set of the glow sights going on my KP90 in the VERY near future.

ocspeedracer
10-08-2010, 7:55 AM
the glock night sights are great, I like any glock more with them installed.