PDA

View Full Version : Is Beretta 90-Two legal in CA yet??

Samtheman
10-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Anyone know if and or when the Beretta 90-Two will be legal?

Still don't see it on the "list"

RollingCode3
10-07-2010, 12:25 AM
NOPE.... :p

Munk
10-07-2010, 2:33 AM

It's perfectly legal to own... you just can't buy it new or from out of state.:p

I like the 90-Two alot. (Not as much as my 96, but that's the owner's bias talking) It's just a great gun.

If I wanted a full size to carry, and I felt my 96 was too rough around the edges, I'd totally get the 90-Two (in .40 with a replacement slide for a 9mm lol). I'd of course get the G series like my 96. I like the decocker-only setup.

All in all I'll EVENTUALLY probably wind upowning 4 berretas based on the 92 platform.... my dads old 92 (pre "F" or early F, i forget at the moment). My 96g Brig Elite. A 9xA1 (dunno if i want 9 or .40 as the base yet) and the 90-two.

Down with the roster... long live Pena.

GŁnter
10-07-2010, 6:54 AM
The 90-two in .40 is diffinantly one of my most wanted off-the-list handgun. Unfortunantly its lack of Magazine Disconnect safety makes it permenantly disqualified to be on the list.

Death to the Roster, Amen

Oldnoob
10-07-2010, 8:10 AM
Let's just correct the terminology here. There is nothing illegal about 90-two, it just not available for us normal citizen to purchase straight from FFL dealer.

Not on the Roster =/= illegal.

Oldnoob
10-07-2010, 8:12 AM
Without the fall of Roster, as the way it written now, 90-two alone with many other pistol will not be available to us through the normal FFL purchase.

J.D.Allen
10-07-2010, 9:32 AM
I actually prefer the Taurus PT-92. Basically the same gun, made on Beretta machinery, very reliable and accurate, but with cocked and locked carry capability (three position manual safety).

I feel badly for those limited by the sh*t list-errr-roster. It must die in a great ball of flames.

Swoop
10-07-2010, 9:59 AM
:///

CrippledPidgeon
10-07-2010, 11:15 AM

Not to sound too snarky, but this:

is the answer to your question. It's not on the list, it cannot be sold over the counter to civilians.

Munk
10-07-2010, 3:05 PM
I actually prefer the Taurus PT-92. Basically the same gun, made on Beretta machinery, very reliable and accurate, but with cocked and locked carry capability (three position manual safety).

I feel badly for those limited by the sh*t list-errr-roster. It must die in a great ball of flames.

He didn't say Beretta 92. He said 90-two. (pronounced "Ninety Dash Two").

This is significantly different from the 92's. To my knowledge, taurus doesn't make anything that's reasonably close to the 90-two.