PDA

View Full Version : Sentry G0135 5 Long Gun Safe and other Sentry Safes (Bay Area)

grib
10-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Location is Santa Clara (South Bay Area). I am happy to help the buyer load. Definitely willing to make a deal if you're interested in more than one...

SOLD Sentry G0135 5 gun safe SOLD
Great starter safe. Holds 5 long guns (I have actually fit 5 in there) - even my longest 50" trap gun fit with height to spare. (55in x 12in x 11.5in) There is even one slot on the rack for a scoped rifle. Less than six months old, kept indoors in a non-smoking house. This thing is like new. Selling because I have upgraded.

This safe meets CADOJ standards. You can list it by model number on your FFL safe affidavit.

Includes safe, 2 keys, original manual w/model & serial number (you can show this to picky FFL's when filling out your safe affidavit) and interior shelf (removeable), and bolt-down kit.
I will ask the buyer to sign a simple Bill Of Sale for this item.

List price is $355, I am asking $125. SOLD

All the particulars are here:
http://www.sentrysafe.com/Products/178/G0135_Gun_Safe

Also..
SOLD Sentry X055 Security safe SOLD
No fire security, but this is a pretty sturdy safe for the money. Has a slot in back where you can run wires through (you can charge electronics, or keep a small server inside). Great for a student or someone in an apartment.

8.5in x 13.6in x 8.7in
Electronic lock with override key
Manufacturer's limited warranty
May be bolted to floor (hardware included)
2 live-locking bolts for more security
Carpeted floor

Includes safe and two over-ride keys. If I can drum up the original manual I will, but it is available online. The lock is electronic so the buyer may reset the combination as desired.
List price is $105, asking $50 SOLD

http://www.sentrysafe.com/Products/263/X055_Security_Safe

Sentry OS0417 Fire Safe

I have had this safe for several years and it provides a lot of peace of mind. Fire rated for paper AND digital media (this is harder to find) so it's great for holding backup CD's/hard-disks, passports, etc. Has a shelft and key rack, which is pretty handy. This safe is very heavy (almost 100 lbs). It is prepped for bolt-down, I can include bolts if necessary.

* Key rack and compartment for small items
* Multi-position shelf
* Multi-position tray
* Holds standard and A-4 size papers, folders and binders
* Metal handle
* Color: Gunmetal Gray
* May be bolted to floor (hardware included)
* 3-number combination lock with clicking dial and tubular key lock
* 4 live-locking bolts
* ETL Verified 1-hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1700F
* ETL verified 15 ft. Drop Test
* UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection

http://www.sentrysafe.com/Products/194/OS0417_Combination_FIRE-SAFE__

List price is $180, asking $100
Includes safe and two over-ride keys. If I can drum up the original manual I will, but it is available online. Both keys and factory combination will be provided - but I do not know if there is a provision for changing the combination.

grib
10-07-2010, 10:28 AM
All 3 still for sale

Tangorox
10-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Questions coming your way. PM inbound.

grib
10-09-2010, 7:08 AM
Accepting reasonable offers...