PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense - is the Safety Manual suppose to have diagram or pictures?

lanwarrior
09-28-2010, 9:59 PM
Hello,

I just purchased a Daniel Defense M4v2 and upon reading the included safety manual, I noticed that the manual makes references to "diagrams" and/or pictures, however there is none in the safety manual.

For example, in the section that said "To Load a Magazine", page 29, it stated the following:

"Place next round on top of previous round and repeat until desired number is loaded. (See Figure 9)"

I flipped through the entire book and there is no diagram or picture for "Figure 9".

Is the safety manual suppose to have these? I am trying to teach my daughter how to handle a rifle and she learn better by looking at text AND the referring diagram or picture.

UserM4
09-29-2010, 12:40 AM
Have you tried contacting DD?

lanwarrior
09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
I did, but no reply so far. I'll give it a couple of days more, but I am curious if anyone who own DD have a different Safety Manual than I have.

Actually, maybe someone from RifleGear can response since I bought my DD there...

KaLiFORNIA
09-29-2010, 5:08 AM
My book had pictures for my ddm4v2

Riflegear
09-29-2010, 11:09 AM
I looked at the manuals we have and I can only find figure 1 and 19. I have called Daniel Defense to find out what gives and also give them a heads up!

xibunkrlilkidsx
09-29-2010, 1:27 PM
Possible a DOH! from DD?