PDA

View Full Version : Eotech and Magnifier - $450

filenamex5100
09-28-2010, 2:55 PM
updated with pics

i have a very good condition eotech 512 hws. it also somes with gg&g lens covers installed already. the scope is in great condition and works flawlessly. its under a year old still.

the magnifier is a burris AR tripler....i must say that the magnifier is simply awsome. i also have a eotech g23 magnifier and the burris tripler rivals it closly. it is easily 90% as good as the eotech. honestly. it is LIKE NEW!!! i have taken it out of the box and installed it on my .22 behind the 512 just to see how it worked out. great setup. it will come with 2 30mm mounts for you.

the eotech 512 comes with box, manual, etc etc. it is authentic and not a clone, copy, etc. the real deal. the burris comes in its original box with manual, paperwork and even the plastic wrapper. its under a few weeks old.

take these both for $450. CRAZY GOOD DEAL. shipping will be $11. add 4% for paypal fees. im a trusted seller. you will be very happy with these 2 items. pickup in ft.worth is also available. thanks alot. metroplexserpentcenter@yahoo.com

im only offering these for sale at this price for a short time. if what im looking to buy, sells before i sell these optics, i will pull them from the sight or raise the price. we all know that the eotech alone sells for $320 used ($409 new). this one has gg&g covers that are $40 alone. add it all up and your basicly getting a brand new magnifier for free. think about it. :) .

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=346749