View Full Version : Spikes 10.5 CHF upper...ACOG/Tripower/Brit issue Jackets/IR laser, subscribe

09-27-2010, 7:27 PM
Guys I'm doing a bunch of cleaning due to a move I'll be making. I have some cool and unique stuff to post up when I get some time. It will be soon.

Subscribe to this. You'll see some cool stuff.

Right now I'll start it off with this Spikes CHF 10.5 upper and buffer. I paid $665 for it but for whatever reason, Spikes has them on sale for $600 right now....go figure.
however, Spikes can't fill the order of 3-4 weeks anyway.

Mine is still in the package, I needed a 10.5in until I could change some ATF paperwork on my SBR. Now I can get rid of it. I'm asking $625 shipped and taking a hit.

I'm in Idaho, it must be shipped.
I take Paypal, or USPS MO.

Keep an eye out in here...I'm tellin ya, tech's personal goodies will be added soon!;)

09-28-2010, 7:14 PM
British Army Issue Softie Reversible Jackets, $65 Each + shipping (these fit in a Med USPS flat rate.)

New in packaging!!! I have 10-15 of these.

I only have them in Small but THEY RUN BIG. I normally wear a medium and these are fin for me. I wear mine all the time. These things go in a stuff bag (comes with it) and squish down really small, perfect for packing or BOBs.

Special features include; 4 slanted, zippered hip/waist level pockets, 2 inner and 2 outer, high collar to keep wind out with neck adjuster, packs down to a small size, bottom hem adjuster to keep the wind out, elastic sleeve cuffs to keep wind out. Pertex / Paratex outer shell for high performance, moisture wicking and breath-ability. Comes with own stuff sack. Weighs a mere 26 ounces. 

British Army Desert Windproof Combat Smock (S-L-XL) $65 Each + same med. USPS flat rate shipping (this is a smokin deal)

New in the packaging!!!! I have 10-15 of these.

These are the latest issue desert smocks, as being issued to all frontline troops British on operational tours in Afghanistan.
Four bulgy front pockets secured by slotted tab buttons for easy access without removing combat gloves or cold weather gloves. Vertical zips give access to internal chest pockets, which in turn contain slots for pens etc.
Small pocket on left sleeve to hold morphine syrette or similar item like lighter.Large hood with wire stiffened front rim and two adjustable cord locks for tightening hood around the face, which can be locked together to tighten under chin in extreme conditions.
Tape loop at rear of collar to secure hood in stored rolled position when not in use during fair weather.
Hem of jacket can be tightened by elasticated cord with cord-locks.Made from a windproof and durable polyester and cotton mix that is water repellent and can be waterproofed with a treatment if desired. Velcro adjustable cuffs, and vertical rank tab midchest.

ACOG TA01NSN with LaRue Mount Asking $975 + shipping USPS

Comes with box, papers, lens pen, killflash. Hardly used in great condition.

09-28-2010, 7:15 PM
GCP-2A Ground Commander IR Laser/ ARMS mount, Asking $699 + shipping

Works great, runs on 2 AA batteries. IR laser has a range of 8 miles, mounts to any rail system.

Trijicon TX30 TriPower w/ARMS mount Asking $495 + shipping

Great condition, like new. Has box, papers, lens pen.

Much more to come....:D

10-01-2010, 12:00 AM

10-04-2010, 12:54 PM

10-05-2010, 1:36 PM
Adding 14.5 GG&G 1:7 twist Dominator upper $600

GG&G Dominator is a Complete 5.56mm Barreled Upper Receiver, The Dominator-1 features some of the most sought after urban warfare components, Sec Pro highly recommends the Dominator-1 because of its high quality construction.

Mil-Spec Forged 7075 Aluminum A3 Upper Receiver With Correctly Cut Feed Ramps For Military Type M Barrels.
Complete With Forward Assist And Ejection Port Cover.
Upper Receiver is T-marked
A2 Back Up Iron Sight With Locking Detent.
16 Inch Set Up Includes Chrome Moly-Hard Chrome Lined, M203 Contoured Barrel With 1-9 & 1-7 Twist Rate And Flash Hider. Barrel And Chamber Are Chrome Lined And Have Been High Pressure And Magnetic Particle Tested.
14.5 Inch Set Up Includes Chrome Moly-Hard Chrome Lined, M203 Contoured Barrel With 1-7 Twist Rate And Flash Hider. Barrel And Chamber Are Chrome Lined And Have Been High Pressure And Magnetic Particle Tested. All NFA Rules Apply
Mil-Spec Gas Tube And Delta Ring Assembly.
Newly Designed Flip Up Front Sight With Locking Detent Mechanism, Bayonet Lug And Ambi Sling Swivel.
Tactical Modular Forearm Complete With Rails And Foregrip Panels.
Recoil Cross Slots Of Upper Receiver And Tactical Modular Forearm Are Sequentially Numbered. (T-Marked)
Aluminum Components Have Been Type III Hard-Coat Anodized Matte Black Per Mil-Spec.
Steel Components Have Been Manganese Phosphated Matte Black Per Mil-Spec.
Fully Assembled And Headspaced, Ready For Your Bolt Group And Lower Receiver.