PDA

View Full Version : First AR Build

R8DRFAN
09-27-2010, 5:55 PM
Hi all, I getting ready to start my first AR bulid. My lower is a S&W mp 15. I'm thinking of going with a bushmaster or rra or stag lpk.The problem I'm having is which upper to go with! Does one make fit the S&W better? DD RRA STAG BCM Ect... I have about 500 to spend on a upper. What do you think?? Any info would be really helpful.

bjl333
09-27-2010, 6:27 PM
Hi all, I getting ready to start my first AR bulid. My lower is a S&W mp 15. I'm thinking of going with a bushmaster or rra or stag lpk.The problem I'm having is which upper to go with! Does one make fit the S&W better? DD RRA STAG BCM Ect... I have about 500 to spend on a upper. What do you think?? Any info would be really helpful.

Definately go with the RRA lpk. All the brands you mentioned are gtg for an upper. Just decide which style upper you like the most and go that direction.

Jonb.
09-27-2010, 6:31 PM
2nd vote for the rra LPK, but get the 2 stage trigger.

mlaines
09-27-2010, 6:35 PM
pm sent

Cobra Tactical
09-28-2010, 5:17 PM
on a buget, stag arms is the bang for the buck. i have a stag upper, a RRA upper and a custom build and the only time i have problems is when i run it too dry or when i dont clean my weapons properly. the S&W lower is a great lower.

R8DRFAN
09-28-2010, 8:49 PM
Thanks guys for the input! I will definitely go with the RRA lpk.