View Full Version : New FFL Question

09-25-2010, 6:36 AM
Once you have your FFL, business license, resale, local PD and COE. What else is needed from the State? Is there a license that is required to the DROS system online? Thanks in advance.

09-25-2010, 8:09 AM
You have to send in a credit app for the DROS system to MCI and you need to be listed on the centralized list.