View Full Version : Burris AR Tripler Magnifier - NEW - Cheap

09-24-2010, 6:55 PM
this magnifier is literally new!! i purchased this magnifier and a eotech g23 at the same time to compare. since i have 2 eotech hws, i decided to keep the g23. i can honestly say (honestly) that this burris magnifier is as good (visually) as the eotech g23. it is 100% crystal clear with great/excellant eye relief. i have the original box, manuals, etc etc. i even still have the plastic wrap that came on the box. i mounted this to my rail just to see how it worked out and then removed it. this ar tripler is really a nice magnifier. i will include 2 like new (2 week old) utg 30mm ring mounts. you will only need one but ill include the other one as well. take this hom for $165 shipped....including the rings!!!! super great deal on a brand new magnifier that easily compares to the eotech. im so confident in it, if your not satisfied....send it back in the same condition and ill refund you (less shipping). you wont return this....its very well worth the money. metroplexserpentcenter@yahoo.com