View Full Version : Carbon Fiber 1911 Grips - NEW $55 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!

09-24-2010, 11:58 AM
REDUCED - $55 SHIPPED!!! add 4% for paypal!!! thats ultra cheap for these grips!!! For $5 more, i will include a wrap around rubber grip with finger grooves. fits under the cf grips to combine the best of both worlds.

i have a set of carbon fiber grips. they are blue/black. made by carbon creations. some of the best cf grips you can get. fullsize with straight bottom. they do have ambi safety cut into them with felt liner to preserve finish. they look black until you get them in light...at which time part of them reflects blue. these (if you can find them) sell for ninety dollors. im asking only $70 for these grips! $5 for shipping and you cover paypal fees. these are grips for the 1911. has ambidex safety notch cut out already. i only have ONE SET of these available. they were mounted but never used!! get them while you can. metroplexserpentcenter@yahoo.com

09-25-2010, 11:56 AM
bump....price reduced and will not go lower. reduced for a very short time. these grips are perfect and work perfect. dont pass them up.