PDA

View Full Version : Yugo underfolder M-70AB kit with an NDS-4 receiver. What are they going for now days?

ARG
09-24-2010, 10:39 AM
What is a Yugo M-70AB underfolder kit (reinforced trunnion) with a mint barrel, and NDS-4 receiver worth? I have the kit, with a new NoDac Spud receiver, and a Tapco compliant trigger group. The weapon will have to be built.

I have heard that Yugo kits with shiny bores is hard to find. I want to sell mine, but have no idea what to ask.

My apologies if this question is posted in the wrong place, but I could not find an "AK forum" here....

Thanks..........:D

SJgunguy24
09-24-2010, 10:55 AM
What kind if Yugo kit and receiver? There are different types.

ARG
09-24-2010, 11:57 AM
This is an M70 stamped receiver with the integral grenade launcher sight/ night sights. It is in 7.62x39. It is in three major pieces, meaning that it was cut in half, and that was that. It will have to be broken down completely before rebuilding. It is a used gun for sure, but the original matching barrel looks new. Tight muzzle.

Tell me what to look for so I can tell what model this is....

Thanks...

SJgunguy24
09-24-2010, 12:00 PM
This is an M70 stamped receiver with the integral grenade launcher sight/ night sights. It is in 7.62x39. It is in three major pieces, meaning that it was cut in half, and that was that. It will have to be broken down completely before rebuilding. It is a used gun for sure, but the original matching barrel looks new. Tight muzzle.

Tell me what to look for so I can tell what model this is....

Thanks...

Which M70? Is the trunnion bulged or a slab side. What is the model of the NDS receiver?

ARG
09-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Ok, the reciever is the "bulged trunion" style, and the NDS receiver is an NDS-4. I hope this helps......

So I have:

1) Used M-70AB Yugo underfolder with a mint barrel $325.00?
2) NDS-4 receiver $96.00?
3) Tapco complient trigger group $20.00?

Are these prices correct? what would be a good price for a "package deal"?

I am trying to decide if I should sell or not. Build or not.

Thanks....:)

SJgunguy24
09-24-2010, 1:51 PM
It depends on the condition of the kit really. I'd ask 450 but take 350-375 if it sat around too long. I'm broke or I'd buy it from you. If you need a shop to build that up for you PM me.

ARG
09-26-2010, 5:26 PM
Thanks for the response SJgunguy24. This gives me a better idea as to what I should ask.

ARG