PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Leupold 6.5-20x50, M3 Illuminator, and some blades

Tool
09-23-2010, 11:03 PM
I’m thinning my holdings, in favor of the stuff I actually use. Contrary to rumor, this has nothing to do with those “hoarder” programs on TV lately!

I’ll try to get photos of actual items posted ASAP; meanwhile, I’ve included a few links to help:

First item is a near-new Leupold VX-3 Long Range Riflescope; 6.5 – 20 x 50mm, duplex reticle (could be fine duplex…), 30mm barrel/tube diameter, has a 4” Leupold sunshade and Butler Creek flip-open covers. I had this mounted on a Rem 700PSS in .308, but a good friend explained that he would give the rifle a better home, since I only took it to the range twice. Meaning = I sold the rifle, and don’t own another that needs such a nice glass. So this scope has mounting marks, but hasn’t seen much action. New ones seem to be in the high $800s (even on eBay); I’m asking for $735 with box and all that.

Next – a Streamlight M3 “Tactical Illuminator” rail-mount weapon light. I bought this at a gun show, then acquired another in a package deal when I purchased a G21 (I think). The Glock was for IDPA, and they don’t use weapon-mounted lights, so neither M3 got used. The one for sale is in what I’ll call “Gun Show” new condition, with minor evidence of handling, but no real run time. I’ll put 2 fresh batteries in the package just the same. Asking $75.

I also have a few knives from my “collection” – such as it is.
An Emerson “Mini-Commander BTS” - N.I.B. serrated blade w/”Wave” feature, in factory box etc. Only removed and handled with TLC. This passes the Counterfeit Emerson Test; it’s real.
http://www.emersonknives.com/Mini_Commander_BTS.html

Asking $125 plus delivery.

Cold Steel “Recon Tanto Carbon V” steel - This is the “getting-hard-to-find” version, with Carbon V steel, not AUS8. I see these offered over $175; this is NIB, never used for anything, black blade, kraton handle, includes the nylon sheath.

Asking $105 etc.

I’ll be adding to this list as I realize what belongs here. Example: I'm also selling some handguns, posted in the “Private Sales” forum: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=345521

Sorry, no trades at this time.

I'll consider interesting trades. Looking for a Benchmade Griptilian or Mini-Grip, small fixed-blade PSK (personal survival knife), Maxpedition Gearslinger, and other bug-out/in gear or supplies.

I am in San Diego. Send PM for email or phone number. Again, photos soon.
Thanks, Denny

Tool
10-08-2010, 7:06 PM
Time to return this one to the top...

Tool
10-09-2010, 9:48 PM
BUMP w/updates.

Considering trades; feel free to "dialog" - I'll be expanding my "for sale" list soon.

Thanks,
D

Tool
10-28-2010, 9:30 PM
Thump

Winchester47
10-29-2010, 6:38 AM
what is the model # for the Leupold scope?