PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming CRPA Pistol Matches

Steyrlp10
09-23-2010, 4:13 PM
http://www.crpa.org/_e/page/1491/bullet_n_board_2010.htm

If you haven't seen the latest match schedule for the State Championships, it can be found on the CRPA site. Please sign up to participate -- it's fun and a good way to start the day with coffee and donuts :)

Steyrlp10
10-10-2010, 7:33 PM
www.califpistolmatches.com

I was fortunate enough to shoot for the first time in Concord. What a great range for any of you who have never been there!

Rodolfo Soncuya is one of the local match directors for N. CA and works hard to bring State Championships to us in the Bay Area -- as do the other fine match directors in our area. Please consider participating at the next match -- great people and great food ;)

lgm118icbm
10-11-2010, 8:41 AM
Is there a reason why they are never in Southern California?

I wouldn't mind watching or participating in one but they are always in NorCal.

Steyrlp10
10-11-2010, 9:08 AM
Is there a reason why they are never in Southern California?

I wouldn't mind watching or participating in one but they are always in NorCal.

Thank you for your interest.

As far as I know, there have been State Championships held in S. CA, depending on the host range in your area. Even though I live in the Bay Area, I've shot State Championships that were held in Commerce and Chino.

The CRPA link currently has the 2010 calendar of events, but as soon as the various match directors furnish their 2011 programs to the CRPA, I'm sure you'll see matches for S. CA also.

If you would like to see more CRPA-hosted matches in your area, please have your match director drop me a note. I'll be happy to get him or her connected with the Pistol Chair.

Steyrlp10
10-15-2010, 12:52 PM
If you're new to CRPA sponsored matches, please note that we encourage young people to give these events a try. You don't have to be a High Master to come out and have fun.

I'm going to be hauling donuts to Chabot this Sunday :)

Steyrlp10
12-15-2010, 12:49 PM
www.califpistolmatches.com

Looking forward to seeing some Calgunners next year :)

Steyrlp10
12-27-2010, 11:29 AM
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af267/steyrlp10/Group-DecFree.jpg

This was a fun way to close out 2010 in Redwood City :)

Steyrlp10
01-12-2011, 12:15 PM
www.pacificairgunexpo.com

If you're in Roseville or nearby, please visit the CRPA members who will be there. One of the Board Members will be conducting an air pistol repair class.

Steyrlp10
02-28-2011, 1:46 PM
This past weekend, one of the topics that came up was state championships. Many people new to the shooting sports often ask where matches are held because they either want to see what's going on or they want to participate.

The match programs can be found on the CRPA web site, plus I've posted the link on this thread.

If you don't see a discipline that you'd like to participate in, please have your match director contact me. From there, we can get the appropriate CRPA Chair to assist with getting that program on the CRPA calendar :)

Steyrlp10
03-17-2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.GoldenGate-IDPA.com

Gryff has kindly made the announcement in the other forum, but this is a reminder if you haven't seen it. This is a great way to meet other Calgunners :)

Steyrlp10
04-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Here's an update for matches around the Bay Area. Hope to see more Calgunners on the line, supporting both Calguns and the CRPA ;)