PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawn - Springfield Fully Loaded Stainless 1911- Withdrawn

gdr_11
09-14-2010, 3:34 PM
Withdrawn from market. Thanks to all who made offers and inquiries. I had a garage sale and sold some computer, fishing, and tool equipment so I am keeping my 1911! This is a special five day only sale for my Springfield PX9151LP Fully Loaded Stainless full size 1911 in .45 ACP. This gun is in outstanding condition and has had 400 rounds down the pipe. I replaced the full length rod assembly with an Ed Brown conventional rod/spring setup and added a stainless recoil spring plug. I also am including an extra set of pimp-style simulated mother-of-pearl grips from the Grip Guys and a set of stainless grip screws. The original grips, screws, and recoil spring assembly are included. The gun comes with the original factory goodies that have never been used including the plastic case, holster, magazine holder, and two magazines.

The stainless on the gun has been polished with Mother's and has a nice bright sheen to it.

I am putting this gun up for sale until Monday only because I need some extra cash for my wedding anniversary. If it is not sold by then, I will pull it.

I am located in Lincoln, so am looking for a FTF deal with buyer paying fees at Sportsman's Warehouse in Rocklin or other reasonable location nearby.

Selling price is Withdrawn

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/gdr_11/Pimp1.jpg

gdr_11
09-15-2010, 1:01 PM
BTT

All pm's responded to

Viper49
09-15-2010, 1:28 PM
PM you with offer

gdr_11
09-16-2010, 10:46 AM
btt