View Full Version : SOLD Ruger LCP .380 Inland Empire

09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I am offering for sale or for trade my Ruger LCP .380. It has the CrimsonTrace laser (LG-431) installed and it hasn't been registered yet (the laser), so you can still get the "free batteries for life" deal. Includes 3 magazines, all with grip extensions. Also includes ammo, as I have no need for the ammo. Will get an exact round count when I get home. Round count is under 100, I bought it from another calgunner in April advertised as being shot 50 rounds. I've only put another 24 rounds through her, just not for me. There are 326 rounds of Winchester 95 gr ammo, and 50 rounds of Hornady

AskingSOLD, with the biggest premium being the laser and it being off-roster. This is the post-recall version. Comes with gun, box, case that it came with (zippered non lockable), plus a little lockable Plano case (perfectly fits with 1 magazine in the case), manual, etc.

Also willing to take some trades (semi-auto handguns), PM me what you have. Always looking for another Glock to add to the collection (except for 19 or 27). Off-roster gun, will need to be FTF obviously. Prefer to do the PPT and K&D Gunsmith in San Bernardino, but also willing to meet at Ammo Bros in Ontario, buyer to pay xfer fees..

09-13-2010, 8:45 PM
Is this Ruger LCP 380 LEAGAL in Calif.?

09-14-2010, 1:57 AM
Is this Ruger LCP 380 LEAGAL in Calif.?

09-14-2010, 12:56 PM