PDA

View Full Version : Hello and thank you from San Francisco

Waxyac
09-12-2010, 9:23 AM
Hey Calguns
Greetings from San Francisco. Last year about this time I didn't know anything about anything about firearms. On a whim I tagged along with my brother-in-law to Jackson Arms. I got the opportunity to fire his Dan Wesson CBOB, HK USP Compact 9mm, and various others. Something inexplicable came over me that day and I haven't quite been the same since. Fast forward one year later. After spending many, many entertaining and highly informative hours lurking on this forum I finally took the plunge and started my own collection. Thank you for the education and outstanding website. Hope these photos work properly.
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af116/waxyac/Toys/165-6567_IMG.jpg
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af116/waxyac/Toys/165-6530_IMG.jpg

bsg
09-12-2010, 9:31 AM
welcome to the forum. very nice beginnings.... :)

jdberger
09-12-2010, 9:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. Now I'd like to invite you to get involved in the fight.

These rights you're exercising come under attack almost daily. Help us preserve them. Keep an eye on the 2A forum and answer the call when there are requests for attendance at City Council meetings, legislative sessions, planning committees, court hearings, etc. We've a great bunch of people who are very active. We can always use a couple more.

Again, welcome!

anthonyca
09-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Welcome. Great start. Is your brother in law on this forum? We need to thank him formturning a noob into a gunny.

Waxyac
09-12-2010, 8:28 PM
welcome to the forum. very nice beginnings.... :)Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Now I'd like to invite you to get involved in the fight.

These rights you're exercising come under attack almost daily. Help us preserve them. Keep an eye on the 2A forum and answer the call when there are requests for attendance at City Council meetings, legislative sessions, planning committees, court hearings, etc. We've a great bunch of people who are very active. We can always use a couple more.

Again, welcome!Thanks, I accept the invitation and have registered for the upcoming Gun Rights Policy Conference to further my education.

Welcome. Great start. Is your brother in law on this forum? We need to thank him formturning a noob into a gunny.
Thank you. Yes he is, and he directed me here!

Tunis
09-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Howdy and Welcome Aboard from San Jose! :thumbsup:

C'mon out to the Cow Palace Gun Show this coming weekend! :D

nagorb
09-14-2010, 10:42 PM
NICE!

And yes, come out to the gun show, there will be a calguns booth.

bjl333
09-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Nice start to your collection !!! :thumbsup::gunsmilie: