View Full Version : WTS Black Desert Eagle Mk XIX .44 mag - Costa Mesa (OC) $900, w/ Extras $1500 [SOLD]

09-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Looking to sell a Black Desert Eagle Mk XIX chambered in .44 magnum. I purchased this new in 2008 when Black was the only DE on the roster.
I find I don't shoot this as much as I would like so it basically just sits. I'm hoping someone else can make better use of it, hence the sale.

There are scuffs around both sights plus some usage wear.

I have two additional barrels: one .44 magnum finished in Titanium Carbon Nitride and one .357 magnum finished in Satin Nickel. The .357 mag barrel requires a corresponding bolt which I have as well.
The Black barrel has maybe 30 rounds through it, the TCN barrel about 400 rounds, and I never got around to trying the Satin Nickel barrel as I couldn't set aside the time to swap out the bolt assembly so it has zero rounds through it.

Trijicon Night Sights (I have the original sights and will include them)
Hogue Grip (I have the original one piece plastic grip and will include that)
Extra magazines: 4 black, 1 titanium, 1 satin nickel
Spring tune-up kit for the .357 magnum
5-in-1 cleaning tool
Factory black plastic box
Disassembly/Reassembly DVD
5 boxes Winchester Platinum Tips, .44 magnum. I found the Desert Eagle cycles very reliably with this ammo provided you don't limp wrist the thing.

Asking $1500 for everything. If you just want the Black DE (with the items it came with in the factory box), I'm asking $900 and I'll still throw in the ammo.
Not looking to trade at this time. First "I'll take it" post with a follow up PM gets it.
Looking to do a FTF PPT in or near the Costa Mesa area (Orange County); no shipping, sorry.

.357 barrel and bolt [SOLD]
Black DE [SOLD]
Still have the .44 barrel in Titanium finish

09-12-2010, 9:43 AM
Per out PM. I will take the .357 barrel and bolt package.

Surf & Turf
09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
I'll take the PACKAGE if still available. Thanks.

09-12-2010, 11:02 AM
I will take the Pistol as per our PM.