PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy SGL or SA M-7 Sacramento/Yolo

SKILLDADDY
09-11-2010, 2:53 AM
Hey guys this is about my 3rd post on here as I am fairly new. I am currently trying to locate a shop that sells Arsenal SGLs or SA M-7s in Yolo county/Sacramento or surrounding area. Does anyone know of a place? Also anyone have an opinion on SGL (stamped) vs SA M-7 r (milled)? I'm curious how much better the SA is compared to the SGL. I am looking for quality and durability above all, something that can be passed down a generation or two. Thanks!

Quiet
09-11-2010, 3:26 AM
If you can not find a shop that has it in stock...
New Frontier Armory, in North Las Vegas, can sell you a CA legal Arsenal. Just need to find a CA FFL dealer that will accept it.

2600fromAtari
09-11-2010, 9:19 AM
I second New Frontier. They have several milled models. I don't notice any accuracy differences between the stamped versus milled, and I think both will outlast you.

I buy the milled models for aesthetic reasons, and because of ergonomics (the buttstock has a slight downward angle that fits me more comfortably).

SJgunguy24
09-11-2010, 9:26 AM
Buy a Saiga and the Bulgy parts and build your own SGL.

Farva
09-11-2010, 9:32 AM
You could buy two SGLs for the price of the SA M7.

If you have the money to spend go ahead and get the milled, but the SGLs are sweet AKs for a 699 price tag in CA.