PDA

View Full Version : Non Immagrant Alien - Which FFL will assist

mpaj
09-10-2010, 5:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help, can anyone recommend a good FFL in or around LA that will see me a firearm.

I have everything needed:

- proof 90 days of residency
- Drivers license
- California Hunters Permiit

I even have a letter from the NRA lawyers telling me I am good to go.

But I went to Martin B. Retting, Inc in Culver City and they refused to process my order. They were very helpful and provided great customer service all the way up to actually selling me a gun. I actually would love to spend my money with them they just won't take it.

I am sure that other folks in this forum have been in a similar position and a FFL somewhere must have processed an order for them.

Any suggestions?

jaytee
09-10-2010, 5:36 PM
What's your nationality?

jtmkinsd
09-10-2010, 8:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help, can anyone recommend a good FFL in or around LA that will see me a firearm.

I have everything needed:

- proof 90 days of residency
- Drivers license
- California Hunters Permiit

I even have a letter from the NRA lawyers telling me I am good to go.

But I went to Martin B. Retting, Inc in Culver City and they refused to process my order. They were very helpful and provided great customer service all the way up to actually selling me a gun. I actually would love to spend my money with them they just won't take it.

I am sure that other folks in this forum have been in a similar position and a FFL somewhere must have processed an order for them.

Any suggestions?

Did they tell you why they wouldn't process your transaction?

tenpercentfirearms
09-10-2010, 9:48 PM
Drive up to Taft. I will take care of you.

www.tenpercentfirearms.com

yzernie
09-10-2010, 9:53 PM
What kind of a gun are you looking for?

jtmkinsd
09-11-2010, 2:54 AM
Could be they just don't want to be bothered with the extra paperwork...If all else fails...then go to tenpercent :43:

thetaxman
09-11-2010, 8:17 AM
Did you have your passport with both Visa and I-94 (or whatever is used now)? I think you may need this as well. Otherwise, can see no reason why they didn't want to sell you the weapon.

mpaj
09-13-2010, 9:42 AM
thanks everyone. To answer some of your questions.

1. I am Australian
2. I have both my passport and I-94