PDA

View Full Version : Is it Legal to take my Glock to AZ and shot it?

WhiteSands
05-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Is it a felony to transport a weapon across state lines?

dmckean44
05-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Yes, it's legal.

radioactivelego
05-15-2006, 10:21 PM
No you need to warn your police chief officer soon, get an ammunition and transportation permit, and be over 35 years of age. You also must have permission from your father and a gun safe welded between the two B pillars of the car. If the car does not have a B pillar then the frame rails will suffice. The car must not have a gas tank larger than 10 gallons and a fuel efficiency of over 10 MPG. This way you will be forced to run into a checkpoint every 100 miles within California and at the border.

Matt C
05-15-2006, 10:25 PM
who are you going to shot it at?

CalNRA
05-15-2006, 11:25 PM
No you need to warn your police chief officer soon, get an ammunition and transportation permit, and be over 35 years of age. You also must have permission from your father and a gun safe welded between the two B pillars of the car. If the car does not have a B pillar then the frame rails will suffice. The car must not have a gas tank larger than 10 gallons and a fuel efficiency of over 10 MPG. This way you will be forced to run into a checkpoint every 100 miles within California and at the border.

sounds like canada

ldivinag
05-16-2006, 10:58 AM
sounds like canada

if it's canada, all the measurements are in metric... ;)

big jon
05-16-2006, 11:22 AM
well i got to tell you as soon as i cross the borded the pistol goes from hidden under the seat to exposed and straped to my hip where it stays till i see the river on the way home.ive been stoped in the pased for speeding and the first thing i was asked to do was place my hand gun on the dash so the az leo could see it,that was it, it did feel kind of odd? kind of felt free.you know a armed socity is a polite socity..

big jon
05-16-2006, 11:31 AM
heres is what my brother takes to az when he sees our family,thats my sisters 10year old shootig
http://www.daplane.com/50bmg/christmas2005_az.jpg