PDA

View Full Version : Complete Custom AR15 Upper assembly FOR SALE!!!

trevornfoster
09-09-2010, 3:58 PM
(SOLD)I am selling my Complete Custom AR15 Upper assembly.

Type: J & J Armory
Model: FIR 1 – Stainless Steel

“Only 100 Rounds through the barrel.”

What is included:
1. 16 inch Broughton Barrel
2. 13.2 Larue Quad Rail
3. Front & Rear Yankee Hill Iron Sights
4. Vortex Flash Hider
5. Bolt Carrier
6. Charging Handle
7. Custom Inter-mid Gas Block System.[/B]

$1400.00

If interested please email me at: 1981carpediem@gmail.com

This is some info that I got off of their website…

J&J Armory rifles are the most accurate production AR-platform weapons available in the market. We guarantee a Minute Of Angle (MOA) with a three-shot group at 100 yards with factory match-grade ammunition. We have been repeatedly achieving the highest accuracy test after test. J & J Armory OEM hand-lapped Broughton Rifle Barrel made from 416R Crucible Stainless Steel and come standard with a 1-7 twist rate (other twist rates are available upon request).

Broughton 5C Process

Broughton Rifle Barrels is dedicated to crafting one of the Premier Stainless Steel Rifle Barrels in the U.S.A utilizing the 5C process. For any serious shooter, be it a Hunter or Target Shooter, having a rifle built with quality components is a must. If you want to build a rifle with a premier target quality barrel that will give the shooter the edge they need to shoot that trophy mount or shoot a small group, then you want a J and J Broughton Barrel. Broughton Rifle Barrels are world renowned for accuracy and are available only on J & J Armory AR-style weapons. This patented process insures low amounts of fouling, thus the barrel life could last double its life. It is because of their high quality we have been getting great unmatched results even with re-loads and surplus ammunition.

Unmatched Quality

These amazing barrels are mated to 7075-T6 forged aluminum upper and lower receivers machined to highest standard and hard-coat anodized to the military specification. We use only the highest quality parts and components available when assembling our rifles.

beauregard
09-09-2010, 3:59 PM
Wrong section.

trevornfoster
09-09-2010, 4:01 PM
I'm new to this what section should this be under?

Josey Wales
09-09-2010, 4:10 PM
Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales

trevornfoster
09-09-2010, 4:16 PM
Oh ok, Sorry about that.