PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster Carbon 15 TLC to be listed?

VeryCoolCat
05-15-2006, 11:35 AM
The letter might be a stall tactic to prevent 1000s of ars/aks from entering the PRK. I guess ill get a vepr (expensive) over a saiga.... rather than risk a list.

The hell?!?!?!? how'd my reply jump in front of everyones..

Leadthrower
05-15-2006, 11:40 AM
The letter might be a stall tactic to prevent 1000s of ars/aks from entering the PRK. I guess ill get a vepr (expensive) over a saiga.... rather than risk a list.

I noticed that too?!? Maybe you were awarded rank over our statements? lol...Either way I can amuse myself with my buying/building of Cal-legal rifles...:D

sac7000
05-15-2006, 11:57 AM
So there I was at the range Saturday with a few of my OLL's and my DOJ letter approved carbon 15 when suddenly I was approached by a fellow shooter who examined the Bushmaster carbon 15 and said it was going to be listed as an AW. Even after I showed him the letter from DOJ he replied that all AR's approved or not, are to be listed, carbon 15 TLC, Vulcan, Fab-10, etc., etc.

So there you have it, just sit back and wait, the list is coming. Keep your demel handy and make sure you have some fresh cutting wheels. No need to weld magwells closed. It's all good. I don't know where he got his information but it sounded good to me. I didn't argue with him. Life is good, summer is here and ammo is cheap.

Leadthrower
05-15-2006, 12:01 PM
So there I was at the range Saturday with a few of my OLL's and my DOJ letter approved carbon 15 when suddenly I was approached by a fellow shooter who examined the Bushmaster carbon 15 and said it was going to be listed as an AW. Even after I showed him the letter from DOJ he replied that all AR's approved or not, are to be listed, carbon 15 TLC, Vulcan, Fab-10, etc., etc.

So there you have it, just sit back and wait, the list is coming. Keep your demel handy and make sure you have some fresh cutting wheels. No need to weld magwells closed. It's all good. I don't know where he got his information but it sounded good to me. I didn't argue with him. Life is good, summer is here and ammo is cheap.

Unless he introduced himself as an agent/officer I wouldn't put all me faith in such a remark till I hear it from a confirmed source.

shopkeep
05-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Obviously he hasn't seen the latest memo. Ultimately though he will be correct because the DOJ memos are always ripped up by calguns.net right from the comfort of our own homes and office.

sac7000
05-15-2006, 2:08 PM

How you do that? Dang! Must be DOJ dis-information agents hacking calguns again!

PanzerAce
05-15-2006, 2:45 PM
Obviously he hasn't seen the latest memo. Ultimately though he will be correct because the DOJ memos are always ripped up by calguns.net right from the comfort of our own homes and office.

of course, its so much easier doing it from home than while at work :p