View Full Version : WTS/WTT : NEW AIMPOINT R-1 with Daniel Defense Aimpoint Micro Mount (TALL)

09-08-2010, 2:44 PM
I will do trading

I have 1 of this combo last week. Just sold my rifle and . Still like BRAND NEW Condition.
come with original box and all tools

Look for $535/each

I can ship for $9. Thanks

in silver color

Daniel Defense is proud to announce the commercial release of our Aimpoint® Micro Mount (Tall). Designed to work in conjunction with Aimpoint’s popular Micro R-1, H-1, or T-1 optics, this mount is designed to attach to your flat top upper receiver. Its lightweight, essentials only design offers a snag-free, low-profile, reversible mounting option for shooters that do not require or desire a quick attach/detach mount. The mount features a recoil lug that that minimizes sheer forces on the factory mounting screws. The Aimpoint® Micro Mount features our Rock & Lock attachment system and secures to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail with two slotted machine screws. These fasteners thread into stainless steel self-locking threaded inserts that resist vibration and loosening. Offering a lower 1⁄3rd co-witness with your back up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for the lightest mount to accent their Aimpoint® Micro.

Machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and Military Specification Hard Coat Anodized, our Aimpoint Micro Mount is both lightweight and durable.

· One Piece Streamline Design

· Recoil Lug Interface between mount and optic

· Snag Free and reversible

· Slotted Screws Attachment

· Light weight

Materials & Construction

Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish. The A1.5 Fixed Back up Iron Sight weighs only 1.7 Ounces.

· Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum

· Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized

· 1.7 Ounces!

· Made in the USA!

10-06-2010, 8:52 PM

10-10-2010, 8:52 PM
Payment sent for the DD micro mount per our PM. Pls pm tracking info.

10-13-2010, 10:51 AM
boom guys

10-15-2010, 7:44 AM
bump to boom