PDA

View Full Version : Finally a laser sight that works 24 hours a day

Bill92869
09-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I've gone through the product selections to find the best all-around sight for my XD45 pistol. I wanted a laser so I could use the gun in all light conditions and in the event my vision was impaired as when woken up at night or when the existing light is so low iron sights are ineffective. I also wanted a decent light as I live in a very rural area and when there's no moonlight it is DARK. Tried insight, Surefire and a couple others, good quality but the lasers are only useful in low light conditions. and of course the lights are useless in daylight. I learned about the viridian laser system and I thought this may be the answer to my search. I found a great deal at xfighterdefense.com (http://www.xfighterdefense.com), payed $229 for a refurbished and guaranteed unit. They shipped it right out, great company and owned by ex-military folks. Once it arrived I tried it and was very impressed. The laser is closer to the axis of the bore than any other laser/light combo I've used or seen. And the thing is totally programmable. As if that wasn't enough, I then find out that Viridian is coming out with holsters that accommodate the gun with sight and in LEFT HAND. Finding a decent holster was hard enough but for a lefty like me, forget it. For anyone looking at a laser sight for their handgun, look at Viridian, I did am am very happy with it.

Dubious_Beans
09-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Photos please!!

As if that wasn't enough, I then find out that Viridian is coming out with holsters that accommodate the gun with sight and in LEFT HAND.

They cater to lefties? I like 'em already.

Bill92869
09-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Here you go:

Forgot to mention, but as you can see the laser/light unit does not extend past the muzzle like others do.

ScorpioVI
09-10-2010, 5:27 PM
I'd buy one if somebody made a kydex holster for it and the TLE/RL II.

AlliedArmory
09-15-2010, 12:01 AM
I think this is the one I was playing with at Shot Show last year. I remember pointing the laser on the roof on the other side of the building and I could see it clearly LOL

Jeffu
09-15-2010, 1:46 AM
lol thanks! just ordered 1

thevic
09-15-2010, 1:57 AM
Veridian lasers rock and aiming in the dark is so damn easy( being you can see the beam). The only part i hate is theresno holster

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab248/vpsmedeiros/arsenal/6bc06453.jpg

ScorpioVI
09-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Pretty sure they make Kydex holsters for Glocks w/ Viridian.

They fail at 1911s.

Looks like I'm going to have to make my own kydex holster for my TLE/RL II.