PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - Remington 870 Marine Magnum 18" IC Rifle Sights Barrel (Rare) - San Jose

JRM
09-05-2010, 4:34 PM
For sale is a brand new Remington 870 Marine Magnum 18" Rifle Sighted, nickel plated (exact match to the 870 marine mag.), Improved Cylinder fixed choke barrel. This was part of a special run of 870 Police barrels that were finished by the Remington Factory in the same nickel as the marine magnum, one of which I purchased new. Would make a great substitute for the factory bead sighted barrel as it ends flush with the magazine extension and allows for more precise shot placement when shooting slugs or buck, and will have slightly tighter patterns over the factory cylinder choke barrel while still maintaining the versatility to fire any load one chooses. These are almost impossible to find new, and the nearest example (an 18" rifle sighted barrel in cylinder bore) is listed on Midway for $200. I am selling this one for SOLD, which is less than you can buy a parkerized 870 police barrel for and less than I paid. Located in San Jose - cash or certified check only.

--Will ship on buyers dime if no local parties are interested