PDA

View Full Version : Dear Riflegear,

Kerplow
09-05-2010, 2:34 PM
Dear Riflegear,

you guys should start stocking ammo like an online ammo retailer and sell it at your retail location for the great prices we can only seem to find online. this would make you the bestest gun shop ever and i would be forced to buy everything else gun related from your store, regardless of the price. the masses would swarm to your location and would undoubtedly purchase thousands of dollars in firearms and firearm accessories every time they came in to buy some ammo. :D

love,

Kerplow.

Rebellious
09-05-2010, 6:59 PM
i was thinking the same thing +1

bubbapug1
09-06-2010, 12:05 AM
I agree too. It would be like heaven, only with no harp music

shark92651
09-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Hmmm, perhaps if we had a bigger place with a larger warehouse then stocking ammo would be a good idea. I'll run that up the flagpole ;)

winnre
09-07-2010, 5:28 PM
Have you guys moved to your new location yet? I heard talk about it at your sale a few months back.

Recession
09-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Hmmm, perhaps if we had a bigger place with a larger warehouse then stocking ammo would be a good idea. I'll run that up the flagpole ;)

I SMELL AMMO COME OCTOBER!!! :party:

DannyInSoCal
09-07-2010, 11:46 PM
I bought my 6.8 upper from them today -

Great shop !!

Thanx, DF

stphnman20
09-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Oh Yea! +1

Helpful_Cub
09-07-2010, 11:57 PM
I made my contribution by purchasing a Bullet Button from them today.

Kerplow
04-03-2014, 8:48 PM
So, um.... you guys have a larger place, now make with the awesome ammo deals! :D

shark92651
04-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Holy necropost, Batman! Yes we have a bigger place, but have you seen what has happened to ammo prices since 2010!?

SNCaliber
04-04-2014, 11:26 AM
yes please, more ammo stock pleassse!

hellayella
04-13-2014, 12:42 PM
use your employee's living quarters as temporary storage places.....

CHIDE
04-23-2014, 2:26 AM
You guys are trippin' riflegear is expensive as F for ammo.....

shark92651
04-23-2014, 3:42 PM

Actually our ammo prices are pretty much inline with the going rate for ammo these days.

Hmmm, you seem to have a history of trolling in our forum. Here was your original post in our forum:

Hello RifleGear,

I recommend that you start giving some deeper discounts bc with your buying power it should be much cheaper than what it is. ANyway, I hear that there is going to be a new Big Boy in town so I think you need to start earning respect from calgun members now.

And this is your very first post on calguns:

Steve is beyond awesome. Everyone be sure to check out his site OCfirearms.com

It appears that you are just shilling for OC Firearms, or maybe you just really like them, either way that's fine. But how about you take your trolling posts in our forum elsewhere as it's in pretty poor form.

CSACANNONEER
04-23-2014, 3:45 PM
If CHIDE is any indication of the type of customer that OC Firearms caters to, I won't be doing any business with them.

ralph.garmin
04-23-2014, 3:52 PM

Yugo
04-23-2014, 4:03 PM
yup yup yup and then open a store in the San Fernando Valley so I can shop there!

maztech323
04-23-2014, 6:15 PM
What an idiot Chide. :facepalm:

Riflegear has gave me nothing but excellent service every time I stop by! :rockon:

VoxVeritasVita
04-23-2014, 6:46 PM
Blah blah blah........picking up my Colt Rail Gun this friday from RifleGear that they contacted me promptly via e-mail when became available and sold it to me for MSRP no Mark Up. Have had always experienced nothing short of superb service. I drive down from Santa Barbara too......so yeah RG, you guys are great, keep up the great contribution we feel you make to this beloved sport that so many other vendors have capitalized on.

BumBum
04-24-2014, 8:12 AM
If CHIDE is any indication of the type of customer that OC Firearms caters to, I won't be doing any business with them.

OC Firearms is a solid outfit. You can't indict a company based on one internet troll.

It's ironic that CHIDE calls out Riflegear for not "discounting" items enough. Like most folks, I always research and compare prices from several sources. Almost every time Riflegear is the cheapest option, and they are usually more likely to have the item I am looking for in stock to boot. That's probably why Riflegear has such a loyal following, even in the crucible of an internet forum. It seems the only "haters" of Riflegear come in the form of shills or attempted straw purchases.

JackRydden224
04-24-2014, 8:52 AM

You can't take anybody who uses "trippin'" seriously.

Riflegear
04-30-2014, 1:00 PM
picking up my Colt Rail Gun this friday from RifleGear that they contacted me promptly via e-mail when became available and sold it to me for MSRP no Mark Up. Have had always experienced nothing short of superb service. I drive down from Santa Barbara too......so yeah RG, you guys are great, keep up the great contribution we feel you make to this beloved sport

Like most folks, I always research and compare prices from several sources. Almost every time Riflegear is the cheapest option, and they are usually more likely to have the item I am looking for in stock to boot. That's probably why Riflegear has such a loyal following, even in the crucible of an internet forum.

Thanks for the kind words, guys! We have the best customers! :chris: