PDA

View Full Version : Rebuild kits, scopes and other stuff -- North SF Bay Area -- Updated

BigDogatPlay
09-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Cleaning out the box o' stuff and I have more stuff available. Prices shown include shipping, or FTF in the North Bay, Marin, Sonoma or Napa counties. PayPal or money order, and of course cash is always king.

All are clean and in good shape, some with a bit of wear.

Rifle kits are $20 each kit, or PM an offer on a package deal for the lot if interested.

Qty 2 H&K G3 .308 20 round. These are a clean bright blue and still have some factory preservative present.

SOLD Qty 2 Triple K manufactured 30 round rebuild kits. These are 9mm designed to fit the S&W 59 series or the Marlin Camp Carbine. $15 each or make an offer on both. SOLD

Other stuff....

Sold Qty 1 DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for S&W J frame two inch revolver. Black Nylon, $10 Sold

Sold Qty 1 Hogue wood grip, like new in package, for S&W J frame square butt. $20 Sold

Sold Qty 1 Pachmayr Compac grip with finger groove, fits S&W J frame square butt. $20 Sold

SOLD Qty 1 Remington OEM three shot mag extension, appears blued, not parked. This is a complete kit, new in the factory box with with tube, spring and barrel clamp included. $40 SOLD

Qty 1 Streamlight SL20 flashlight. This is an early 1980's vintage LEO type flashlight, 20K candlepower, rechargeable, one of the originals. It needs a new battery which are easily obtained from a variety of sources, but is otherwise clean and works good. It is the old style sliding switch. Comes in the factory carton with both home and vehicle chargers. $50 OBO.

Newly Added 12/2/10

Sold Qty 1 3 die set RCBS reloading dies in original case, caliber .45 Colt. $25 OBO. Sold

Sold Qty 1 Choate rear pistol grip (only) which looks to be for a Remington 870. This is an older model, metal and polymer construction with two small sling swivels mounted. $25 OBO. Sold

Qty 1 Knoxx SpecOps NRS stock for a Remington 870. New condition, very lightly used. Note this is not a recoil reducing model. $30 OBO.

SCOPES ADDED 10/16/10

Sold Kronos 4.5-13x-54mm objective scope, NIB. This is a Russian made variable power scope, in Russian marked box. Comes with slip on caps and a rubber eye cup as shown. Reticle is a T type with an open center. Glass is clear and this has never been mounted. This is a 25mm tube and there is a set of rings included in the box. Asking $65 OBO for this. Sold

Sold Unbranded 3x9 scope. Appears new and was never mounted. Glass is clear and bright. Comes with caps shown. Asking $40 OBO for this. Sold

SOLD Simmons 4x scope with illuminated reticle. This is LNIB, but apparently needs a battery. Glass is clear and bright. Asking $40 OBO for this. SOLD

BFM 3x20 scope. This is new in box and includes a sheet of instructions. Not sure if the mount is for an AR carry handle or something else. Glass is clear and bright. Asking $30 OBO for this.

All rebuild kits will be shipped disassembled to parts. Any items shipped will be well packaged to prevent any damage.

I have other items to sell including some light gunsmithing tools, assorted parts, a few soft cases for scoped rifles and pistols, binoculars etc. I also have a handgun sized security container that is too big to ship but I'm happy to deliver locally for a FTF transaction. If you are looking for something in particular, drop me a PM and I'll see if I have something like it.

BigDogatPlay
09-05-2010, 6:05 PM
Sunday bump.

BigDogatPlay
09-07-2010, 9:41 AM
BTT... make me an offer.

BigDogatPlay
09-07-2010, 12:48 PM
The Colt rebuild kits are SPF.

BigDogatPlay
09-11-2010, 6:04 PM
Saturday evening BTT... looking for offers.

BigDogatPlay
09-14-2010, 9:12 PM
Bumping with more stuff added... help me make some room.

The Beretta rebuild kits are SPF.

Sigster
09-15-2010, 8:18 AM
I'll take the beretta mags. Sending PM

NovaTodd
09-24-2010, 4:47 PM
Frank,
I'll take the FAL mags - you have a PM.
Thanks

BigDogatPlay
10-16-2010, 8:29 PM
Saturday night bump... added some scopes and a couple other items.

Johnny6gun
10-17-2010, 8:29 AM
Leupold M8 4x scope, LNIB. This is the extended eye relief model which would be well suited to a Scout install or forward mounted on a lever action. Asking $80 OBO.

Leupold M8 4x scope, LNIB. This is the standard eye relief model. Asking $80 OBO.

I will take both scopes pm sent

BigDogatPlay
10-18-2010, 2:03 PM
Leupold scopes are sold... Monday afternoon bump.

loather
10-24-2010, 9:41 AM
Is that Russian PO scope a 25 or 30mm tube, and does it come with rings? If it's a 30mm, you've got me very interested. I think that'd look pretty good atop one of my AR-15s, and provide a funny Soviet/US clash in the process. :)

Drivedabizness
11-28-2010, 4:28 PM
Is the G2Z a rail mount type of light?

is the Simmons 4X scope extended eye relief? Any more info on it?

Email is Drivedabizness@yahoo.com

Thanks

BigDogatPlay
12-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Bumping the thread with some new items added.

The G2Z is a handheld unit, set up for 'syringe' type use. See photo below.

http://images2.opticsplanet.com/640-640/opplanet-surefire-g2z-combatlight-tactical-flashlights-3.jpg

The Simmons scope is not an extended eye relief that I know of. All the info I have is what I've posted.

doc1buc
12-02-2010, 4:53 PM
I'll take it:
Simmons 4x scope with illuminated reticle. This is LNIB, but apparently needs a battery. Glass is clear and bright. Asking $40 OBO for this.

BigDogatPlay
12-02-2010, 6:00 PM
PM received and answered, scope is SPF.

Plinkin
12-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Qty 1 Remington OEM three shot mag extension, appears blued, not parked. This is a complete kit, new in the factory box with with tube, spring and barrel clamp included. $40

ill take it

BigDogatPlay
12-03-2010, 8:23 AM
PM received and answered, mag extension is SPF.