PDA

View Full Version : DOJ not listing; Business as Usual: Just like Illegal Aliens

Cato
05-12-2006, 5:16 PM
The DOJ's not listing is very consistent with other State and Federal legal practices, most notably immigration. The state and federal governments keep the immigration laws on the books, yet have no intention to inforce those laws. Illegal aliens purchase SSN's, Driver's licenses, use public hospitals, enroll in school, even have children become Mayor of Los Angeles.

This has been going on for the past 30 years or so. The government just shakes it head, says "nope, that's illegal" and does NOTHING! In fact the state tacitly approves! The DOJ is doing the same with Ar/AK's. It is saying it's illegal while lower recievers flood in. At some point, everyone who wants an AR/Ak will have an AR/AK. It's very possible that there will be so many California AW's (let's be honest, these aren't real AW anyway!) that it will be too impractical to bother with the law.

The only difference in this analogy is that WE gun owners, unlike the illegal immigrants, are highly moral and law abiding people. We are all such Boy Scouts that we lose sleep over using a mag lock kit versus spot welding! Daily we struggle with exercising our Constitutional rights and contending with the California DOJ.

It is a God aweful shame that it is this country's most law abiding and patriotic citizens (veterans, LEO's, all citizens with the cleanest of records) are having our Constitutional rights as Americans infringed!

The Soup Nazi
05-12-2006, 5:32 PM
"Wake up and smell the ashes" We're now the Jews of modern day American Nazism. We're the only social minority which is acceptable to abuse or treat as second class. Having CCW carriers' names printed out on newspaper, being denied entrance into certain areas, etc. There aren't any laws that ban ethnic minorities or people of a certain gender (except in the case of restrooms) into a certain place, but there sure as hell laws that ban people who carry firearms (and these are the people who have been statistically proven to be the most responsible group of people in the US, after all, it takes SOME degree of responsibility and intelligence to NOT blow your head off with a gun).

Today's generation has become apathetic (with the exception of me), the old has to really step it up to counter the PETA Middle school brainwashings and the Gunphobia propeganda, while reminding people about the soveringty of this land and what the Consitution stands for.

thmpr
05-12-2006, 5:33 PM
It is a God aweful shame that it is this country's most law abiding and patriotic citizens (veterans, LEO's, all citizens with the cleanest of records) are having our Constitutional rights as Americans infringed!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CalNRA
05-12-2006, 5:39 PM
WE are certainlyapproaching the level of discrimination that the Squareheads imposed on the Hebrew people.

Irony is that the Jews in this country overwelmingly support gun control :mad: (hint, senators)

Yeah yeah I know there is a JFPOF. But they are outcasts of the mainstream Jews so they don't really count in the big picture to the wealthy and powerful..

James R.
05-12-2006, 6:10 PM
Interesting observation on Jews and gun control, it truly is ironic given the history :-(

You know Tom Diaz over at the VPC is a somewhat recent convert to Judaism, it seems this day that being a gun control nut and being a Jew go hand in hand. You'll notice which, "condition" I put first as not all Jews are anti-gun, least not the wise ones with historical perspective.

Regards,

James R.

The Soup Nazi
05-12-2006, 6:14 PM
The funny thing is that Hitler arranged that all the guns be taken away in Germany, leaving the Jewish and other prosecuted ethnic groups in Deutschland defnsless. You'd think they'd have learned how important the right to defend themselves and their ideologies are.

shopkeep
05-12-2006, 6:25 PM
The DOJ not listing is very similar to their behavior back in 1990. Remember, the 1989 ban also gave them the authority to list via the court add-on procedure. The AR/AK series listing procedure wasn't available at that time, but they could have very well listed FAL, G3, and the other clones.

Why would they list now if they didn't then? Naturally these will eventually be banned, because they'll flood the state just like they did in 1990. Then the media and legislature have their little circus and they get banned.

Satex
05-12-2006, 7:28 PM
Friends, do me a favor, but drop this discussion thread. I respect your first amendment rights, but you are doing the exact same thing this one leader did between WW1 and WW2. He convinced a whole nation that its whole problem is Jews because they controlled the economy. Where in fact there were a VERY few successful Jews in the banking industry, some middle class Jews in blue collar occupations and MOST jews were self-segregated in very poor rural communities (I challenge you to check history books on this).

Now, let’s look at your assertion that “it seems this day that being a gun control nut and being a Jew go hand in hand”. The world’s Jewish population is estimated to be 14 million. About 5 in Israel, 5 in the U.S. and 4 mainly in Europe and a few other places.

During the last years of WW2, many Jews finally realized that the trains that took off, came back empty. Many of them joined the fighting partisans. I am proud to say that recent Nazi correspondence revealed that on the Eastern front, these partisans with a few crappy Stens did A LOT of damage to the Nazi supply chain to the point that the German field marshals had to try and address it. The Warsa ghetto went up in flames when fighting Jews put a brave battle to the death – and that they did.

The state of Israel (5 million) was founded on the premise that the only way to survive is by fighting. These 5 million Jews have been fighting, and very well for the past 58 years. That means that at least 5/14 = 35.7% of the Jews believe in the right for self defense and by arms (and lots of other sophisticated gizmos)

The European Jews (3 and some million) suffer from the exact same social paralysis all of Europe has been in since WW2. Lets face it, WW2 left a deep scar on Europe and the results of that are seen today with their “liberal tolerance” of what’s going in the middle east. It will take them (Europe with all its ethnic groups) time to wake up to the new reality.

Of the American Jewry, you hear of the occasional liberal Jew talking about gun control. Does that make all the 5 million American Jewry anti-gun? I was talking to a Catholic anti-gun friend the other day, does that mean all Catholics are anti-gun?

You are using unsubstantiated anecdotal information that has the tendency to escalate to much worst lines. You know that when you tell your self something enough times, you will end up believing it.

Please don’t do that, Jews are as diverse politically as the next person. And yes, I am Jewish, and no, I do not believe in the “liberal concept of gun control”. I believe in the right of every law abiding person to own firearms for recreation, self defense and any other activity that falls within the limits of the law.

All the best!

Interesting observation on Jews and gun control, it truly is ironic given the history :-(

You know Tom Diaz over at the VPC is a somewhat recent convert to Judaism, it seems this day that being a gun control nut and being a Jew go hand in hand. You'll notice which, "condition" I put first as not all Jews are anti-gun, least not the wise ones with historical perspective.

Regards,

James R.

James R.
05-12-2006, 7:57 PM
Well don't take it the wrong way, some of my best friends are Jewish and we've had this discussion. They too happen to be very pro gun rights, but when it comes to legislators here in California it seems that some of our most vehemently anti-gun folks are Jewish. If anything this probably has something to do with a great deal of Jews being very liberally minded, with that mindset often comes a distaste for an armed population.

Jane Harman
Dianne Feinstein
Barbra Boxer
Paul Koretz
Tom Diaz - Converted Once he went Anti-Gun, I've even read his writings to such effect. (He's not a legislator but w/o him there'd prolly be no AB50)
Gray Davis - Honorary Jew

I'm sure if I put any real effort into it I could expand this list considerably. Anyhow maybe if anything Jewish tends to equal liberal which nearly by default = anti-gun on the Left and Right coasts.

PS - The current generation of Jews in America IMHO have a fair bit less in common with Jews in Israel than you seem to like to imply. They're still fighting tooth and nail for every inch of land they enjoy over there while here in the US you can kick back in relative comfort. At the risk of being politically incorrect (as if I ever cared) you give it another generation or two and being Jewish in America will give you about as much attachment to the way of life in Israel as most American Blacks have with their African brethren, which is in a word...NADA.

Regards,

James R.

anothergunnut
05-12-2006, 8:31 PM
It's not just Jews who have their heads in the sand. African-Americans were the target of this country's first gun control laws. Although they had won their freedom following the civil war, they were denied firearms ownership to keep them in a position of being second class citizens. Today, the people that fancy themselves as the leaders of black America are almost all big time gun banners. You would think that they would know better.

weinstein
05-12-2006, 8:35 PM
Anyone who thinks that religion, or race, and opinions on gun rights are linked needs to have their head examined. :rolleyes:

How about Jackie Mason in that recent Penn and Teller clip, where he says something like, "Anyone who believes in gun control is an F*ing Moron!" Way to go, Jackie! :)

You'd probably have been closer if you suggested CULTURAL tendencies... for example, LIBERALS or even LIBERAL JEWS I could accept. But then again, LIBERAL CHRISTIANS would be just as anti gun, don't ya think?

How about we just draw the line at pro or anti gun (or neutral) and leave it at that? Why do we have to introduce bigotry into the mix?

I hate that beeyotch Feinstein. I equally hate that other beeyotch Boxer. Their respective religious beliefs have not one eensy-weensy bit to do with it.

Lemme tellya something, I was raised Jewish (although I've since drifted towards agnosticism and Christianity) and the main reason I'm such a fervent supporter of the 2nd ammendment is my disgust at hearing about people marching like sheep to the gas chambers. NEVER AGAIN!

CalGuns has been a great source of information for me, I visit it daily. Let's not poison the water by painting any group with a broad brush.

Peace out, my pro-gun brothers from another mother! :D

WokMaster1
05-12-2006, 8:39 PM
Well don't take it the wrong way, some of my best friends are Jewish and we've had this discussion. They too happen to be very pro gun rights, but when it comes to legislators here in California it seems that some of our most vehemently anti-gun folks are Jewish. If anything this probably has something to do with a great deal of Jews being very liberally minded, with that mindset often comes a distaste for an armed population.

Jane Harman
Dianne Feinstein
Barbra Boxer
Paul Koretz
Tom Diaz - Converted Once he went Anti-Gun, I've even read his writings to such effect. (He's not a legislator but w/o him there'd prolly be no AB50)
Gray Davis - Honorary Jew

I'm sure if I put any real effort into it I could expand this list considerably. Anyhow maybe if anything Jewish tends to equal liberal which nearly by default = anti-gun on the Left and Right coasts.

PS - The current generation of Jews in America IMHO have a fair bit less in common with Jews in Israel than you seem to like to imply. They're still fighting tooth and nail for every inch of land they enjoy over there while here in the US you can kick back in relative comfort. At the risk of being politically incorrect (as if I ever cared) you give it another generation or two and being Jewish in America will give you about as much attachment to the way of life in Israel as most American Blacks have with their African brethren, which is in a word...NADA.

Regards,

James R.

Dianne Feinstein, didn't she have a CCW permit when she was SF mayor? I bet she has an armory full of M-16, AKs, streetsweeper, etc......

Just like the Sultan of Brunei. He loves exotic cars so if he owns a Ferrari, no one else is allowed to own one in that country. If he likes your lowrider, he'll buy it from you & bans any further import. Sounds familiar? Damn, my tin foil hat is slipping. The sultan thing is true, though!!!!!

James R.
05-12-2006, 9:22 PM
Not just Feinstine, Don Perata too...in fact his cited reason for needing to pack heat was precisely because he's an anti-gun advocate.

Check it out here... http://www.equalccw.com/donperata.gif

As to the whole Jew thing, I think you're reading me wrong. I'm not saying being Jewish makes you anti-gun. What I am doing is making an associative observation that it's odd that in our legislature those most strongly opposed to gun owners rights happen to be Jews. It's probably because more often than not Jews are flaming liberals rather than gun toting conservatives ;-)

FWIW - I've not met many, "liberal" Christians. For the record, I am myself and Atheist so I've got no interest in any of this religious ballyhoo other than making a casual observation about the predilection towards gun control as relates the observation about religious orientation.

Jews are welcome to shoot with me any time, that's how I roll ;-) I just think it's an interesting observation is all...esp given historical context.

Regards,

James R.

Satex
05-12-2006, 9:46 PM
I love your link, a hypocrite showing his true colors. Anti-gun but wants a gun for him self! I love it! Doesn't the police offer him the same protection it does to the rest of us?
Actually not, I think a Kennedy got pully over last week for being doped but instead of being taken to jail he was driven home!

Check it out here... http://www.equalccw.com/donperata.gif

weinstein
05-12-2006, 9:51 PM
Your observation is noted. Those anti-gun politicians who also happen to be Jewish should be ASHAMED, especially after what the homies have been through in the 20th century!

Being anti-gun is most definately NOT KOSHER!!!

Hell, I'm telling the HEBREW HAMMER and he will kick all their asses! :D

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/strand_releasing/the_hebrew_hammer/_group_photos/adam_goldberg3.jpg
Pictured above: The Hebrew Hammer infiltrates the DOJ's secret AWB lab.

James R.
05-12-2006, 10:02 PM
I've always loved this guys work...it seems fitting given the discussion.

http://www.a-human-right.com/colors3.jpg

If you've never cruised his page, back off the rest of the image URL and give it a look. The guys name is Oleg Volk, he's done a lot of nice artwork and written up a page which IMHO is a good thought provoker for those sorts of friends we all have who are on the fence about guns and if we should be allowed to keep them etc.

Regards,

James R.

Pryde
05-12-2006, 11:29 PM
As far as anti-gun mentality and race goes,
Don't blame jews, don't blame blacks, blame the democratic party. The democrats gain power because they want people to feel like they are victims. They don't want people to be able to defend themselves or their rights, they want people to feel helpless, oppressed and powerless so that they will learn to become reliant on the government teat. The democrats love to convince people that they are victims and the only thing that can save them is the liberal government.

adamsreeftank
05-13-2006, 3:28 AM
This discussion should not leave out the BIGGEST (literally) gun banner in CA today.

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER !!!

Isn't he Jewish?
No, maybe not.

Liberal??

Democrat???

Bottom line is there is only one relevant distinction.

PRO GUN RIGHTS or ANTI GUN RIGHTS.

The rest is BS.

paradox
05-13-2006, 6:50 AM
Actually not, I think a Kennedy got pully over last week for being doped but instead of being taken to jail he was driven home!

He was taking prescription sleeping pills (Ambian I think) that have a known side effect of making people do crazy things without waking; things like driving, making meals, mowing the lawn, etc. Unfortunately, the drug company spends enough on TV advertising that nobody is willing to do the type of investigative reporting necessary to present the truth. Instead we get rehashed jokes about Kennedy alcoholism.