PDA

View Full Version : Grip Idea

Walking Fire
05-12-2006, 3:32 PM
How about this, If you have an extended stud on the safety that extends out about 1 1/2 " out to the side (either side for righty or lefty) so the web of the thumb can rest on this stud.
It could have a peice of black tubing slipped over the stud to make it thicker and more comfortable to rest your hand on.
I will try to draw this idea and post it on Monday. Anyone else that can draw this up at home please do so.
I think this idea will fly, What do you think?
Just remember, I thought of it first...LOL..

shopkeep
05-12-2006, 4:18 PM
I think we'll be seeing many attempts at grip replacements both from amateurs and from large companies now that the DOJ has given the green light for manufacturers to begin importing. Why would Stag and other not import directly when the DOJ has just confirmed these are NOT assault weapons.

AxonGap
05-12-2006, 4:25 PM
I think we'll be seeing many attempts at grip replacements both from amateurs and from large companies now that the DOJ has given the green light for manufacturers to begin importing. Why would Stag and other not import directly when the DOJ has just confirmed these are NOT assault weapons.
They are partially assualt weapons. This is what it feels like to be half pregnant I guess!