PDA

View Full Version : It looks like they have made a decision.

ivanimal
05-12-2006, 2:35 PM
http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/AWpolicyrev4.pdf

Pay close attention to paragraph 3.

If this says what I think it says we must permanently attach our mags!:eek:

blkA4alb
05-12-2006, 2:37 PM
How could you have missed everything and just found out? Your a little late, check the thread thats over 500 posts long. This memo means nothing more than the february one did.

kantstudien
05-12-2006, 2:45 PM
Captain Obvious to the rescue! :D

ivanimal
05-12-2006, 2:52 PM
http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/

Check out the date Pudding head.

Top right corner.

ivanimal
05-12-2006, 2:56 PM
This means all the "tool removable" mag catches are now "knowingly" illegal they are no longer up to interpretation.

Excuse me for trying to help.:cool:

VeryCoolCat
05-12-2006, 3:01 PM
All i want is a cheap reliable saiga in 308 :(

Its SB23 compliant but its a gray area since its debative whether its "listed" :(

caduckgunner
05-12-2006, 3:04 PM
http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/

Check out the date Pudding head.

Top right corner.

Let me help you before you make a total *** of yourself. Look here http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=33601

ja391
05-12-2006, 3:06 PM
This means all the "tool removable" mag catches are now "knowingly" illegal they are no longer up to interpretation.

Excuse me for trying to help.:cool:

What the previous posters were trying to say is that people have already been talking about this new memo in the AR\AK discussion board. Here's one of the threds: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=33601 .

EDIT: caduckgunner beat me to it

Jicko
05-12-2006, 3:12 PM
now "knowingly" illegal

lol..... you are a couple of days late..... living in the past is an amazing thing... :D

"illegal" = violation of the "law"

and the memo/notice is just a memo/notice, it is NOT "the law".... it have NO standing in the court of law.... and there is NO law supporting the claims in the memo/notice....

anyways.... just go read that 52+ pages thread.... have fun..... :D

Apostolos
05-12-2006, 3:15 PM
A day late and memo short...

I guess if you not paying attention to what's going on here...it's still a good idea to check before you post.

God Bless,
David

Technical Ted
05-12-2006, 3:26 PM
You know, you new guys that joined less than six months ago are nothing but a bunch of F U C K Heads. Plain and simple.

Ivanimals one of the original members from 2002. He's one of the nicest guys on the board. The problem is that you all don't know your heads from your A S S E S.

ivanimal
05-12-2006, 3:32 PM
Thank you Ted but I think we know how things work around here. I am sorry if I misse dthe previous post. I was away. I did do a search found nothing so I posted it. Screw me for being Human. Screw them for being asshats.

mailman
05-12-2006, 3:36 PM
[QUOTE=Technical Ted]You know, you new guys that joined less than six months ago are nothing but a bunch of F U C K Heads. Plain and simple.QUOTE]

Who falls under this category that said anything rude to him?? :rolleyes:

GTKrockeTT
05-12-2006, 4:19 PM
You know, you new guys that joined less than six months ago are nothing but a bunch of F U C K Heads. Plain and simple.

Ivanimals one of the original members from 2002. He's one of the nicest guys on the board. The problem is that you all don't know your heads from your A S S E S.

*ahem

PLEASE READ: Do not try and defeat the word filters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you post please be understand that Calguns.net does not approve of the bad language, four letter words et cetera.

The word filter is there for a reason.

:D

sned45
05-12-2006, 4:21 PM

+1, Couldn't have said it better.

caduckgunner
05-12-2006, 4:29 PM

Takes one to know one.:rolleyes:

Apostolos
05-12-2006, 4:41 PM

Excuse me sir, but who are you referring to? When the forum switched over, I reregistered, but that was about seven months ago. So am I exempt from your offensive and scathing rebuke?

God Bless,
David

P.S. I believe I'm an original member from 2002 as well. Does that mean I can be as rude as you?

GTKrockeTT
05-12-2006, 4:43 PM
if i had registered back in early 2003, can i be an "original member?" :p

RRangel
05-12-2006, 4:45 PM
If I have to warn people about personal attacks or the word filters once more people will get banned. Consider this a warning.