View Full Version : WTS: BCM BFH 16" Middy w/ LaRue 11.0 Handguard - Diamond Bar, CA

09-03-2010, 9:37 AM
Selling a never been fired upper receiver. Built based on a Mega Upper Receiver and built properly using torque wrench, pri nut wrench, aeroshell 33ms grease, etc.

Also comes with:

Will be shipped in:

Mega Upper Receiver
BCM BFH 16" 1/7 Mid-Length Barrel
BCM M16 Bolt Carrier Group $130
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Mod 4 (medium) $40
BCM Forward Assist
BCM Ejection Port
BCM Gas Tube
YHM Low-Profile Gas Block
LaRue 11.0 Handguard $280
Smith Vortex Flash Hider $50
Magpul Ladder Rail Covers
Troy Folding Battlesights $180
Troy Locking Rail Covers $10
Tango Down Stubby VFG w/ QD $60

I also have receipts of everything, except the TD VFG and Smith FH becuase I bought them from calgun memebers.

Asking Price: $1250 OBO

I understand that not everyone likes the options I've added or may have some of the parts already. Therefore I am willing to sell the upper with parts taken off, like the rail, sights, bcg, etc. Just subtract the price next to the item from the asking price and that is what you pay. If a price is not listed then the upper is not available without that part, like the forward assist.
Once the upper is sold I will part out any thing the buyer did not want. Please do not ask me to part out this upper before then.

I sell through ebay about twice a month so I have no problems shipping items to you at an additional cost. I will only charge the actual price of shipping, will include a tracking number and will email you a copy of the shipping receipt.
If the price is listed as $50 shipped, that means that I will ship the item to any of the 48 Conus states at my cost.

I commute from Diamond Bar to Irvine from Monday to Thursday. I can meet you anywhere in between.

Additional Comments:
If you have any additional questions, requests, anything at all, please feel free to contact me. You can post here, send a PM, or e-mail me at rchon24@gmail.com

09-04-2010, 10:38 AM

09-08-2010, 11:05 AM