PDA

View Full Version : FAL Metric Mag Rebuild Kits

canman
09-03-2010, 1:20 AM
I'm looking to sell some FAL 20 round metric magazine rebuild kits. These are new, never used mags made in Israel and have "Izzy" markings on them.

Top of the line FAL mags. They will come as "mag kits" if shipped here in CA. If shipped to a free, Constitution lovin' state I will gladly leave them assembled as they are meant to be.

Price is $25.00 each shipped. I have 8 total.

Post "I'll take it" and quantity here, and then PM me or EM me for payment information. I don't accept PayPal....sorry.

Canman

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk46/canman09/th_FALIzzyMags.jpg (http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk46/canman09/?action=view&current=FALIzzyMags.jpg)

What the heck!!???? Apparently Photobucket didn't like my pic and deleted it??? Seriously???? Have they seen my other pics? Not sure what made this one offensive?

digdugg33
09-03-2010, 7:52 AM
Please pm me and so we can arrange payment details.

Doug

tomtenney
09-03-2010, 2:58 PM
I will take 2

davedog01
09-03-2010, 4:42 PM
When you refer to these as metric, does that mean it only fits certain brands? I have an Enterprise Arms model.

davedog01
09-03-2010, 4:50 PM
Do these fit an enterprise arms model? I have never understood the difference between metric and others.

canman
09-03-2010, 11:01 PM
6 are SPF....only 2 to go.......

When you refer to these as metric, does that mean it only fits certain brands? I have an Enterprise Arms model.

Davedog,

It refers to what type of upper receiver (and many other parts probably as well) that you have. Entreprise had made both metric and inch pattern receivers, but by far more metric pattern. What mags are you using know? If they have a big locking lug in the front and a floorplate that goes over the mag body....they're inch pattern. If they have a small dimple-like lug and the floorplate fits inside the mag body then they are metric pattern.

Hope that helps.....

Canman

CalGuns
09-04-2010, 12:22 AM
I'll take the remaning 2 kits.

tuncas
09-04-2010, 8:13 AM
I will take any that are remaining.