PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Work

ElectronWrangler
09-02-2010, 8:16 PM
I am offering my services in the electrical field. I have over 15 years of experience in the trade. I have experience that ranges from building 230KV substations, to 150 MW wind farms, to adding ceiling fans, to trouble shooting electrical problems. If it involves the flow of electrons, if I don't have the answer I know the people to talk to. I am not currently a licensed electrical contractor in California so all projects will have to be limited to $500.00 parts and labor. For projects over that amount I can recommend a licensed contractor that can take care of your needs.
EW

sandboxdoc1
09-02-2010, 8:25 PM
Would you be interested in working for a licensed electrical contractor?, Also a fellow calgunn'r.

ElectronWrangler
09-08-2010, 7:38 PM
If it was on the side yes. I am employed full time right now. I am looking for AHW&H jobs. (After hours, weekend, and Holiday)

I inadvertantly left my wish list where my wife could find it and she cut off the fun budget. The list started with a Ruger MK II and ended with a double in 470 NE and pretty much included everything in between. Got to fund my habit somehow.

I don't know what it is but Hoppes No 9 and Cosmo affect me like crack cocaine mixed with 18 year old scotch and rolled up in a raspberry funnel cake.

EW