PDA

View Full Version : Droid 2 owner opinions?

NapaCountyShooter
09-02-2010, 5:35 PM
Looking to get my first Droid and the X is too big for my taste. I don't really care for the touch screen keyboard, so I was looking at the Droid 2. Uses will be email, camera and video taking, and general screwing around on the internets. I wanted to know how you Droid 2 owners have felt about your phones in general and specifically about battery life, the camera, and video quality. Thanks much.

sevensix2x51
09-02-2010, 6:29 PM
dude- it is $%&#@&#@ awesome!! its a smart phone, so you can kill the battery in a day if you screw around on it all day long, but thats true of any of these. it lasts a lot longer than mama's incredible, and it has froyo (android os 2.2) out of the box for power mgmt options, an ACTUAL KEYBOARD WITH BUTTONS ON IT, THANK GOD :rolleyes: and the camera is the best ive ever had on a phone. clear enough to take a photo of my ffl to email to midway. you probably wont appreciate it, but it has pretty much every asian language character in it for all your sanook! browsing. but yeah, go get one. its frickin rad. oh, and it gets an amazing signal compared to mama's phone, or even my moto 'barrage' work phone in my other pocket.

oh, if you had the foresight to use gmail for the past few years like i have, then your gmail links right up to the phone. so you can email like you would send a text, or use gtalk like you would on the pc.

NapaCountyShooter
09-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Sweet. Good to hear a positive review. Now I've just got to collect a check from my side job, get some brass and some more .451 bullets, and this droid.

zfields
09-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Its nice. Im a third party rep, and sell the x/d2/d/ally/incredible

D2 ftw.