PDA

View Full Version : My face hurts from laughing...

sierratangofoxtrotunion
05-11-2006, 11:11 PM
http://www.hellinahandbasket.net/archives/002718.html

Boy, these are some "special operators" indeed! My favorites include the mag spring, the life jacket and the batman rpg.

Charliegone
05-12-2006, 4:45 PM
http://www.hellinahandbasket.net/archives/002718.html

Boy, these are some "special operators" indeed! My favorites include the mag spring, the life jacket and the batman rpg.

That's what happens when people don't have firearms training.:p Gotta love the RPG that's held in the "homeboy" position.:D

You know whats worst....at least they have full auto uzi's and ak's. DOH!

ohsmily
05-12-2006, 5:07 PM
It is a funny page. It has made the rounds of CalGuns and ARF.com a few times already, though.

Black Majik
05-12-2006, 6:07 PM
The captions on ARF.com were way more funny. Still, it gave me a good laugh again to read through it again. :D

sierratangofoxtrotunion
05-12-2006, 8:57 PM
Sorry, actually, I guess it doesn't surprise me that it's made the rounds. Still new & funny for me.

Henry47
05-13-2006, 1:55 AM
ehh, not funny at all to me. Labeling them as "gangstas" and poking fun at them by mixing two completely different cultures isn't very funny to me I guess, especially when they are called "monkeys" :rolleyes:

I don't want to turn this into a racial thing, but.....well, I guess it already is.

Charliegone
05-13-2006, 3:18 PM
ehh, not funny at all to me. Labeling them as "gangstas" and poking fun at them by mixing two completely different cultures isn't very funny to me I guess, especially when they are called "monkeys" :rolleyes:

I don't want to turn this into a racial thing, but.....well, I guess it already is.

Well, maybe the people POSTING comments on the site are, but I hardly see the person who actually wrote it as racists, just poking fun on the way people shoot....a history lesson...from what I heard and read...some pistol (I can't remember from what country...but I believe it was Japan or Russia) from the WW II era were shot in a side ways position to manipulate the way the bullet would travel (don't ask me why or how...but I it matters I believe the pistol was a broomhandle)

Henry47
05-13-2006, 5:46 PM
Well, maybe the people POSTING comments on the site are, but I hardly see the person who actually wrote it as racists, just poking fun on the way people shoot....a history lesson...from what I heard and read...some pistol (I can't remember from what country...but I believe it was Japan or Russia) from the WW II era were shot in a side ways position to manipulate the way the bullet would travel (don't ask me why or how...but I it matters I believe the pistol was a broomhandle)

I have NO problem with making fun of the way people shoot, but writing "fo shizzle" and comments such as these aren't necessary in my opinion.

CSkyhawk72
05-13-2006, 6:59 PM
... gotta love the life jacket!!!! :D

ohsmily
05-13-2006, 7:11 PM
I have NO problem with making fun of the way people shoot, but writing "fo shizzle" and comments such as these aren't necessary in my opinion.

You are a clown. Oops. Was that racist? Sorry.

Why don't you qualify your statement...WHY IS "FO SHIZZLE" RACIST? After you tell me why you think it is, I will reply and let you know why you are wrong and twisted.

Henry47
05-13-2006, 7:22 PM
You are a clown. Oops. Was that racist? Sorry.

Why don't you qualify your statement...WHY IS "FO SHIZZLE" RACIST? After you tell me why you think it is, I will reply and let you know why you are wrong and twisted.

I never used the word "racist". What I meant was that the comments made on the website (by author and others) were written because of the race of the shooters. If the shooters were asian, I'm sure they would not have written "fo shizzle" and the likes as captions.

Charliegone
05-13-2006, 9:05 PM
I never used the word "racist". What I meant was that the comments made on the website (by author and others) were written because of the race of the shooters. If the shooters were asian, I'm sure they would not have written "fo shizzle" and the likes as captions.

Well I don't know man...nowadays "fo shizzle" is just about said by anyone...its called ebonics.:D Hell, we've all probably said something like that in our life.

Turbinator
05-13-2006, 9:10 PM
Well I don't know man...nowadays "fo shizzle" is just about said by anyone...its called ebonics.:D Hell, we've all probably said something like that in our life.

I don't use ebonics in my manner of speaking, and I don't plan to. I can't relate to the style of speaking nor can I relate to the origins from whence ebonics came, so I don't bother with it. I frankly find it disappointing that so many (young?) people today do not bother to learn proper grammer and English. My opinions only.

Turby

sierratangofoxtrotunion
05-13-2006, 9:15 PM
...bother to learn proper grammar and English.
Fixed it for ya. :rolleyes:

Turbinator
05-13-2006, 9:43 PM
Fixed it for ya. :rolleyes:

Thanks, guess I should have finished high school. :D

Turby