PDA

View Full Version : Need a licensed contrator- Sacramento area

Moto_Joe
08-31-2010, 9:53 PM
I had a door kicked in. I need someone who is a licensed contractor to repair it. The door itself is damaged and needs to be replaced. there is minor damage to the framing that needs to be repaired.

As my home owners insurance will be covering the cost, I need to make sure you are licensed and that you can provide reciepts for all costs.

I don't have a contractor I've used before, nor can any family/ friends reccomend one, so I figured I'd see what Cal Guns has to offer.

I'll leave this thread up/ open for 2-3 days. Please have either good i-trader feedback (at least 8 transactions) or some good references available as I don't want just anyone in my house.

Thanks a ton in advance.

weezil_boi
09-14-2010, 9:47 PM
I had a door kicked in. I need someone who is a licensed contractor to repair it. The door itself is damaged and needs to be replaced. there is minor damage to the framing that needs to be repaired.

As my home owners insurance will be covering the cost, I need to make sure you are licensed and that you can provide reciepts for all costs.

I don't have a contractor I've used before, nor can any family/ friends reccomend one, so I figured I'd see what Cal Guns has to offer.

I'll leave this thread up/ open for 2-3 days. Please have either good i-trader feedback (at least 8 transactions) or some good references available as I don't want just anyone in my house.

Thanks a ton in advance.

If you do find a General that treats you right please PM the info to me. I have a friend that just bought a fixer house and is planning to have alot of work done... including adding onto the back of it and she doesnt know anyone who can do it. She asked me to look around for her.