PDA

View Full Version : DOJ thinks we are really stupid

jemaddux
05-11-2006, 8:02 AM
Well figured I am going to do this the easy way for myself. Being in the Motion Picture Industry/Calif dealer and having all my explosives cards and so on I figured screw it and I will order my AW permit also. Well while doing this this morning got to talking again about everything and DOJ is now trying to say there was never any first memo, that the May 9th memo is the only one they have ever posted regarding anything to do with the lowers:mad: . Yea, right...... But I did get her to admit that a stripped lower has NO characteristics of a AW and there for being sold with the puspose of being made into a fixed ten round is legal:D . As for what a fixed ten round is she wouldn't get into that, that is still up in the air. So anyone wanting to get a lower should get it done because no one has any idea what they will try next.

Major Miner II
05-11-2006, 8:04 AM
But I did get her to admit that a stripped lower has NO characteristics of a AW and there for being sold with the puspose of being made into a fixed ten round is legal.
Wasn't that the whole point behind them not listing? You know. . .buy your off lister and simply build it legal?

jemaddux
05-11-2006, 8:11 AM
Wasn't that the whole point behind them not listing? You know. . .buy your off lister and simply build it legal?

Yea, I am just not going to weld any of mine. I have no problem with them being fixed ten round right now. Just thought it was funny the " we never posted anything". :D

PIRATE14
05-11-2006, 9:43 AM
Yea, I am just not going to weld any of mine. I have no problem with them being fixed ten round right now. Just thought it was funny the " we never posted anything". :D

This just goes right along with the standard BS that've been spouting for the last few months....

We are going to list and they will be a AW...

Legal to sell but the 58 DAs will get you....

U can buy and build w/ a fixed 10 rd mag

We are listing as CAT IV.......1st memo....which now never existed, now prob getting people to swear in court that it did....

Ur def of fixed doesn't meet ours.....2nd memo

They don't have a clue............exactly what they are going to do nxt....

artherd
05-11-2006, 11:32 AM
...and having all my explosives cards
Cool! .