View Full Version : Kudos to 7th St Pawn Shop, Victorville

08-30-2010, 6:38 PM
I don't know if this the correct forum for this post, and I hope I'm not breaking any of the new rules. I had a really positive experience at 7th St Pawn Shop in Victorville. I met a fellow Calgunner to buy a Glock 23. The people at the store were extremely friendly, polite and helpful in doing the transfer. The experiences I've had at various Turners and some other gun shops has been much less enjoyable. (They always give me the impression that I'm just a bother) They also sell guns there, has anyone else had any experience with them?

08-30-2010, 7:03 PM
I've done several PPT transfers there and each time they have been very polite, professional and have taken care of the PPT's quickly and without any problem. They also have some of the best pricing in the area if you are buying a new gun from them through GunGenie.com (Davidson's Firearms). I am not really into pawn shops and have a FFL very close to me that I use for gun purchases (he has the best prices and is a good guy), but if it is most convenient to meet for a PPT in that area, I wouldn't hesitate to use 7th St. Pawn Shop.