PDA

View Full Version : iPhone/Android developers.

dantodd
08-30-2010, 1:43 PM
Are there any iOS or Android developers who would be able to donate some time for a CGF related project?

Thanks.

dmaverick
08-30-2010, 2:57 PM
PM me

dantodd
09-01-2010, 10:42 PM
PM Sent. Sorry for the delay.

anyone else able to help out?

zhyla
09-02-2010, 9:08 AM
I'm sure there's plenty of developers on this forum (like myself) who would be willing to help out. There wasn't much info in your post so I didn't reply. It also wasn't clear, is this an official CGF project you're asking for help on or not.

wildhawker
09-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Yes, Dan Todd is the project manager for this CGF project. We're very excited about both the project itself and having someone of Dan's caliber handling these important educational issues through to rollout.

Any feedback, support or assistance you all can offer Dan would very greatly appreciated by CGF and the entire gun rights community.

I'm sure there's plenty of developers on this forum (like myself) who would be willing to help out. There wasn't much info in your post so I didn't reply. It also wasn't clear, is this an official CGF project you're asking for help on or not.

ldivinag
09-02-2010, 3:54 PM
are these native apps that run on each platform or web apps to run on each?

i'm looking at a new framework that makes a single web app look native'ish:

sencha touch: http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/

Blackhawk556
09-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Wow I can't wait to see the final product.

I hope something juicy :)

Olav
09-03-2010, 4:33 AM
Are there any iOS or Android developers who would be able to donate some time for a CGF related project?

Thanks.

What's the scope of the project?

Corbin Dallas
09-03-2010, 6:15 AM
My guess is the Gun Rights application. Currently it's only on the iFail, but they could bring it to the android platform.

Dan, if this is correct, can you make sure to include a barcode on the CG site for quick downloads?

Thanks!