PDA

View Full Version : I've got a question?

MIB916
05-10-2006, 8:09 PM
I was just wondering, if we have to affix our mags permanently then if we have a FTF and we cannot clear it, what do we do? These ar were not designed to break open to clear a jam. How will the DOJ address the situation if someone is maimed or killed( say @ a range) do to their "Fixed" mag mandate ?

I own plently of rifles and have cleared many jams, but if someone is new to the shooting sport and they get overzealous and try to wrench the rounds out, there could be some serious problems.

Can we say law suit! These safety prodcedures are being circumvented by egg heads who don't know d*&#k about guns or malfuntions.

Anybody agree or have other input?

C.G.
05-10-2006, 8:14 PM
I was just wondering, if we have to affix our mags permanently then if we have a FTF and we cannot clear it, what do we do? These ar were not designed to break open to clear a jam. How will the DOJ address the situation if someone is maimed or killed( say @ a range) do to their "Fixed" mag mandate ?

I own plently of rifles and have cleared many jams, but if someone is new to the shooting sport and they get overzealous and try to wrench the rounds out, there could be some serious problems.

Can we say law suit! These safety prodcedures are being circumvented by egg heads who don't know d*&#k about guns or malfuntions.

Anybody agree or have other input?

I am sure the DOJ won't give a hoot.

Pthfndr
05-10-2006, 9:54 PM
If you had a bolt gun and a FTF and couldn't get the bolt open, would you blame it on the DOJ and try to sue them?

Come on, get real :rolleyes: