PDA

View Full Version : Hello to CalGuns.net

swrdply400mrelay
08-30-2010, 9:59 AM
Hi guys,

Lately I've had some interest in guns. I've been collecting high end flashlights and knives for awhile, and have been active on Candle Power Forums for awhile now.

My friend predicted I would sooner or later get into guns. He invited me a few times to go to the range with him a few years back but I had no interest. Of course, after he moved away, I got interested.

Currently saving up for a Glock 19 and interested in building an AR. I'm in Texas now, but it looks like about the same time I'll have enough for the Glock, there is a possibility I might move to Cali for a job. Parents live in San Diego also.

At first, I seemed a little nervous about joining a gun forum, but I have to say that this forum is very helpful and informative like CPF, even to noobies like me.

Thanks guys for all your contributions!

mike

wolfclan
08-30-2010, 10:24 AM
welcome

Vader
08-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi Mike,
I'm new to the forums as well. I just wanted to remind you that if your building the AR in Texas, and then moving to S.D., you may want to consider building it to meet the CA law requirements. There is plenty of guidance on this site to build it out with CA specifications. Yeah, I know it sucks but you'll find that it's safer to move around. Good luck with the build.

bsg
08-30-2010, 12:58 PM
welcome to the forum. i have visited Candle Power; interesting site....