PDA

View Full Version : this is funny

joshhouse82
05-10-2006, 5:41 PM
This memo did what the doj wanted it to do stir everyone up and put them into a frenzy congrats to the doj its worked everyone take a chill pill everything will work out we will have our cali leagal ar-15 whens its all said and done!!!!

crzpete
05-10-2006, 5:46 PM
DOJ is laghting at us right now at thie same moment!

joshhouse82
05-10-2006, 5:48 PM
all cause people get worked up the memo was only out for minutes when probably 10 people sold thier ar's out of stupidity

CALI-gula
05-10-2006, 5:55 PM
DOJ is laghting at us right now at thie same moment!

Not really; actually the staff and other 9-to-5ers are quite pissed off at Bill Lockyer or whomever it was in charge at issuing that memo (mhollis at DOJ?).

They have been receiving thousands of emails and calls today with questions, concerns, statements, and all loaded with emotion, etc., and they are simply NOT a customer service call center to handle that kind of influx. They are actually VERY frustrated that this memo still leaves so many questions and is poorly worded, especially with concerns to the SKS rifles and detachable versus capable of being made to accept detachable, etc. It has pretty much frozen their operations today at the Firearms division and many members at the DOJ EQUALLY doubt the validity and language of the memo.

If there is laughter from the DOJ, it's the staffs' and field officers' laughter aimed at Bill Lockyer, and/or laughter out of nervousness from Lockyer's abandonment of their sensibilities and intellect. They know better, but suffer the consequences of a loon at the wheel.

hoffmang
05-10-2006, 6:30 PM
That memo made me go buy an SKS. Can you tell I'm excited!

shopkeep
05-10-2006, 6:32 PM
I'll be buying an SKS and an SRB. I suggest we begin a thread to show off detachable mag rifles.

Meat
05-10-2006, 6:36 PM
My timing is impeccable. My 10 day wait for an SKS is over tomorrow (and a new doublestar.)

xenophobe
05-10-2006, 7:03 PM
I picked up 3 receivers today! haha....

PIRATE14
05-10-2006, 8:17 PM
I picked up 3 receivers today! haha....

I picked up 300 rcvrs today!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Okay they aren't really mine but they are until someone buys them:D

Joe
05-10-2006, 8:55 PM
I picked up 300 rcvrs today!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Okay they aren't really mine but they are until someone buys them:D

damn... :)

taloft
05-10-2006, 9:41 PM
The DOJ will be sitting at their computers in the morning thinking.

"That's right, Dance monkeys Dance!"

hoffmang
05-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Well armed dancing monkeys that buy more guns are still well armed...

However, it seems to me that we're making lawyers dance and not vice versa.

The AG is playing around with getting SB23 thrown out but doesn't quite see that writing on the wall yet. All they need to do is keep threatening us. I love it when people threaten to prosecute you under a confusing law :)