PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Sac

Aspec5vz
08-28-2010, 8:18 PM
Hey guys! I've been on the forum for awhile under another name but for some reason it wouldn't let me post under that name so I started another account. Anyway...I've just been searching mostly to find info about laws and what not; I try to keep stupid questions off of forums as much as possible :rolleyes:

I'm relatively new to shooting and have only shot a handful of guns. I own an M1 Carbine currently that was given to me by my dad but just got my HSC earlier today so I'm in the market for a pistol at the moment. I live in Elk Grove and usually go to the Gun Room if I'm shooting any of my friends guns. I haven't actually fired my M1 on a range; it only gets used when I'm offroading, at least for now.

I'm horrible at writing these stupid intros but maybe I'll see some of you at the range!

Saigon1965
08-28-2010, 8:33 PM
Welcome - We have a huge contigent of members in your area -

Have you PM Kestryll regarding your original account? And no question is really a stupid question -

badandy
08-28-2010, 9:17 PM
Hey guys! I've been on the forum for awhile under another name but for some reason it wouldn't let me post under that name so I started another account. Anyway...I've just been searching mostly to find info about laws and what not; I try to keep stupid questions off of forums as much as possible :rolleyes:

I'm relatively new to shooting and have only shot a handful of guns. I own an M1 Carbine currently that was given to me by my dad but just got my HSC earlier today so I'm in the market for a pistol at the moment. I live in Elk Grove and usually go to the Gun Room if I'm shooting any of my friends guns. I haven't actually fired my M1 on a range; it only gets used when I'm offroading, at least for now.

I'm horrible at writing these stupid intros but maybe I'll see some of you at the range!

Hey from Galt....

bsg
08-28-2010, 10:15 PM
welcome to the forum.

Joe22
08-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Hey from Galt....

X2 :D

TNP'R
08-28-2010, 11:48 PM
welcome. nutty north highlands here :D

NorCalSJ