PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Forms last week...here yesterday

GotAmmo?
05-10-2006, 8:08 AM
Well I got to say I'm suprised. I placed an order on the ATF website for the forms last week and they arrived yesterday. I do have some questions though:

For sections that do not apply to me such as the non-immigrant alien section (section 10) would I leave it blank or should I be filling in "N/A" on sections that are left empty/don't apply?

AND

In section 14 it has language that refers to businesses being in compliance. Would I just initial it anyways and not worry about it(I'm just a personal collector...no business).

Does anyone with a C&R live in San Diego County? Just want to know if there is any stipulations on having a C&R here or where I can check the laws to confirm.

EOD Guy
05-10-2006, 9:16 AM
Well I got to say I'm suprised. I placed an order on the ATF website for the forms last week and they arrived yesterday. I do have some questions though:

For sections that do not apply to me such as the non-immigrant alien section (section 10) would I leave it blank or should I be filling in "N/A" on sections that are left empty/don't apply?

AND

In section 14 it has language that refers to businesses being in compliance. Would I just initial it anyways and not worry about it(I'm just a personal collector...no business).

Does anyone with a C&R live in San Diego County? Just want to know if there is any stipulations on having a C&R here or where I can check the laws to confirm.

Leave the part concerning non-immigrant aliens blank. BATF has instructed dealers to leave the equivilant section on the 4473 blank if not applicable. I would assume the same would apply to other forms.

-hanko
05-10-2006, 1:57 PM
I do have some questions though:

The business reference is for an 01 FFL & doesn't apply to a C&R application. When you get your license, you'll see the wording "THIS LICENSE DOES NOT AUTHORIZE THE HOLDER TO ENGAGE IN THEBUSINESS OF DEALING IN ANY FIREARMS".;)

I'm not aware of any town or city that prohibits a C&R.

-hanko