PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Second Amendment Society

nj2asprez
08-28-2010, 4:42 PM
Hi all! My name is Frank Jack Fiamingo. I am the President of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society.

Our mission is to promote the free exercise of our Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of NJ, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe and responsible use of sporting firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among our members and their families.

We share something in common with our brothers and sisters in CA. We all live in States where the natural right of self defense is suppressed BEYOND ALL REASON. Our organization is fighting to change this unacceptable condition in the State of NJ. We join with you in spirit, and hope to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with your group.

I will be travelling to your State next month to attend the SAF Gun Rights Policy Conference in San Francisco. It would be a wonderful opportunity to meet with some of your members to discuss our various strategies. Please let me know if any of your member will be attending. Perhaps we can arrange a meeting. Feel free to send me a private message here, or email me at president@nj2as.com. I look forward to meeting some of you.

Thank you,

lazyworm
08-28-2010, 4:53 PM
Welcome!

How to the laws in NJ compare to CA? Are you guys making any progress
since Heller/McDonald?

nj2asprez
08-28-2010, 5:45 PM
Hi lazyworm,

Well, we are working on it. My organization, the New Jersey Second Amendment Society (NJ2AS) has a 40 district plan in effect to meet with every Legislator in NJ. We plan to bring the full weight of the law abiding citizens of NJ to bear against the restrictive policies of our state. I will keep you all informed of our progress. It will be a hard fight, but I believe we will win it.

bsg
08-28-2010, 6:21 PM
welcome to the forum.

without the accompaniment of apathy... our presence is a victory that leads to other victories. when all men congregate it is a search for truth, and truth shall not abandon us lest we abandon truth.

Exile Machine
08-28-2010, 6:26 PM
Welcome!

armygunsmith
08-28-2010, 6:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.

nj2asprez
08-28-2010, 7:06 PM
Thanks guys!